AirAttack Racing Forum
Membership Application - Valentinorossi [declined] - Printable Version

+- AirAttack Racing Forum (https://airattackteam.com)
+-- Forum: AirSupport Team (https://airattackteam.com/forum-52.html)
+--- Forum: AirSupport Membership Applications (https://airattackteam.com/forum-53.html)
+---- Forum: Rallycross (https://airattackteam.com/forum-57.html)
+---- Thread: Membership Application - Valentinorossi [declined] (/thread-1416.html)

Pages: 1 2

Membership Application - Valentinorossi [declined] - valentinorossi - 04-13-2020

LFS Account name: Valentinorossithedoctor

Racing name: [MRc]VR|46
Desired racing name including the 
Number of laps on AA servers: 5500 laps aproximate with all servers
Your safety rating: 93:00%
Your personal best(s): BL1 XRG 1:33:70 /  BL1 XFG 1:33:93 RALLYX XRG 1.08.98  XFG 1.08.47
I ask for the team membership to have an order in rallycross, since there is never someone to order the crashers or people who do not respect the rules. I am a member of MRc, and I have been there for two years and have never had any problems.
I think helping people who respect the rules and have a controlled server is beneficial for everyone.

RE: AirSupport Membership Applications - Berdy - 04-13-2020

The application usually needs to be in the specific category for where you are applying but I think we all know you are applying for RallyX. I haven't personally seen you on RallyX since I rarely even touch it, but I know you are fairly active on our forums. Let's see what others have to say.

RE: Membership Application - Valentinorossi [in progress] - rane_nbg - 04-13-2020

Hi dude, tnx for the application. I moved your post where it should be and renamed the title.

First, we need to know do you just want to get a limad and remain to be a member of MRc? Or are you applying for a full membership, where you would need to leave your current team, once and if we accept you? Let us know.

RE: Membership Application - Valentinorossi [in progress] - joruss - 04-13-2020

For what it's worth it'd be "No" from me. I had the displeasure to ban him for 30 days for intentional revenge crashing after some heated quarrel. Even after being told not to do it. Then he returned moments later asking 'why' was he banned.
He is regular but there are things you should never do. Especially if you know admin is watching.
Probably should have been banned forever for multiple accounts but in a hope for teaching moment I let him be.

RE: Membership Application - Valentinorossi [in progress] - rane_nbg - 04-13-2020

Well, everyone gets a chance to apply Smile

Your word has a lot of weight here since you are the only active rally driver in our team.

RE: Membership Application - Valentinorossi [in progress] - valentinorossi - 04-14-2020

I was already waiting for those words of jorus, I did not see any heated dispute, in fact they passed me in the last corner and shortened by the grass that day, which is illegal, and jorus did nothing about it, and still to hit him then he gave me a 30-day ban. My app was just for permissions, I am not going to leave Mrc, but if this person has big voice in rally, there is no problem, but at least I am looking for someone who has the server controlled, and not who is most of the time afk allowing all kinds of disrespect in the rules and above occupying 1 slot. Thanks Rane

RE: Membership Application - Valentinorossi [in progress] - rane_nbg - 04-14-2020

I'm sorry man, it is how it is.

Joruss is the only one keeping the server alive. He joins to kick start it and it's working. The best you can do for now is to post a report and we will process it retroactively.

Tnx for understanding.

RE: Membership Application - Valentinorossi [in progress] - valentinorossi - 04-14-2020

Don't worry, thanks Rane,

RE: Membership Application - Valentinorossi [in progress] - joruss - 04-14-2020

(04-14-2020, 01:11 AM)valentinorossi Wrote: I was already waiting for those words of jorus,
Good, I really wouldn't want to disappoint the crowd!

(04-14-2020, 01:11 AM)valentinorossi Wrote: I did not see any heated dispute, in fact they passed me in the last corner and shortened by the grass that day, which is illegal, and jorus did nothing about it,
What, by your judgement, would be the correct 'punishment' for that? Ban? Kick?
And while picking the answer please let me remind you that You still, to this day, cut chicane right after T1 to gain speed and overtake into the T4 people taking proper line.

(04-14-2020, 01:11 AM)valentinorossi Wrote: and still to hit him then he gave me a 30-day ban.
You did crash him intentionally. This alone deserved said ban. The reason why does not matter. Don't expect different treatment just because you're regular.

(04-14-2020, 01:11 AM)valentinorossi Wrote: My app was just for permissions, I am not going to leave Mrc, but if this person has big voice in rally, there is no problem, but at least I am looking for someone who has the server controlled, and not who is most of the time afk allowing all kinds of disrespect in the rules and above occupying 1 slot. Thanks Rane
As I said it to you the same day - instead of taking matter into your own hands you should have approach us about that track issue.

...which was eventually fixed after you properly explained the problem, wasn't it?

You're good racer but your approach to people is awful. Especially new players... Calling them names left and right and giving them no benefit of doubt if they make a mistake.

(04-14-2020, 03:00 PM)joruss Wrote:
(04-14-2020, 01:11 AM)valentinorossi Wrote: I was already waiting for those words of jorus,
Good, I really wouldn't want to disappoint the crowd!

(04-14-2020, 01:11 AM)valentinorossi Wrote: I did not see any heated dispute, in fact they passed me in the last corner and shortened by the grass that day, which is illegal, and jorus did nothing about it,
What, by your judgement, would be the correct 'punishment' for that? Ban? Kick?
And while picking the answer please let me remind you that You still, to this day, cut chicane right after T1 to gain speed and overtake into the T4 people taking proper line.

(04-14-2020, 01:11 AM)valentinorossi Wrote: and still to hit him then he gave me a 30-day ban.
You did crash him intentionally. This alone deserved said ban. The reason why does not matter. Don't expect different treatment just because you're regular.

(04-14-2020, 01:11 AM)valentinorossi Wrote: My app was just for permissions, I am not going to leave Mrc, but if this person has big voice in rally, there is no problem, but at least I am looking for someone who has the server controlled, and not who is most of the time afk allowing all kinds of disrespect in the rules and above occupying 1 slot. Thanks Rane
As I said it to you the same day - instead of taking matter into your own hands you should have approach us about that track issue.

...which was eventually fixed after you properly explained the problem, wasn't it?

You're good racer but your approach to people is awful. Especially new players... Calling them names left and right and giving them no benefit of doubt if they make a mistake.
On the day of that ban, the pilot you defend so much, made me in 3 consecutive races off the track, and you did nothing! A 4 race came, and in the last corner I won on the grass and you kept doing nothing, and you were There, at the 5th race I got tired of your pasotism. And I threw him out of the road, at that time I had a 96.16% winrate and that man 56.68%. But the bad guy was me.and me are the banned for 30 days! HAHAHA,for my bad luck i cant save the replay for post in aa this ban.but pathetic.

I have NEVER  used grass to win an aa race in sector 2,

I have no patience with new players? Look, I have been in simulators for many years, and I think it is quite simple,
get there and use a brake, if you want it to be a demolition derby, go to france pro crash no aa or mrc, if you come to a server where people are serious, at least read the rules, respect the blue flags, box exits,no afk in the trayectory, or using the brake. I don't want these people to be banned at the moment, I want them to be warned first and if they are repeat offenders then kick them out. But you have a lot of passivity with people who don't respect the! rules.

And I'm not the only one who thinks so, a few days ago Presley published something similar to what I think.
https://gyazo.com/8a09087b2197fbb5be3a228945bc34da
But hey, you're the one who has the most voice in aa rallyx. If you think I'm wrong and you're acting perfectly fine.
I want to help at all times, but now I will focus more on mrc rallyx have a good day