AirAttack Racing Forum
Membership Application - Canni [accepted] - Printable Version

+- AirAttack Racing Forum (https://airattackteam.com)
+-- Forum: AirSupport Team (https://airattackteam.com/forum-52.html)
+--- Forum: AirSupport Membership Applications (https://airattackteam.com/forum-53.html)
+---- Forum: GTI (https://airattackteam.com/forum-56.html)
+---- Thread: Membership Application - Canni [accepted] (/thread-1407.html)

Pages: 1 2

Membership Application - Canni [accepted] - Cani - 03-18-2020

LFS Account name: thcbtk
Racing name: Canni
Desired racing name including the AS tag: AA~Canni
Number of laps on AA servers: 504
Your safety rating: 97% 
Your personal best(s): 1:33:60

Hello i'm Canni, a member of an old LFS racing team. I've been playing LFS form a long long time with some breaks between, but it's that racing game that makes my heart bump hehe. 
About me, i'm Filipe i'm 33 years old (made in 2 April) and i'm from Portugal. I've allways been part of street racing, i allways loved cars and motors, LFS was preety much the 1st racing simulator i went in and i got addicted quickly. I've been playing in AA servers for a long time, and for me is the best gameplay servers around. I've been a former member of AMG racing team , but due to innactivity i want to move. 
I know alot of AA members. I remember watching DeltaS4 hiiting 1:32 on old Blackwood , and i was astonished how fast he was. From that day i said to myself , "you'r going to be faster than him" , well that never happaned but made me push forward. It's funny that we are in 2020 and i still can't beat him. 
I've race alot with Mikke aswell, he was my sensei but never seen him again. Beside that i enjoy all AA members, they are polite and fair racing, that's what i like.  
I hope i can join you all in that big LFS racing name that is AA. If not, well i'll see you guys in AA server hehe. 

"Burn rubber, not your soul..."  Canni 

RE: Membership Application - Canni [in progress] - rane_nbg - 03-19-2020

Hi Filipe, thank you for the application and welcome to our forum.

I'm not sure if I have seen you in the past on our servers, your nickname sounds new to me, also lfs username you currently use does not ring any bells. That aside, you are clearly a very good racer, with impressive stats. That part is more than enough for membership. You sound like a cool guy and you have the potential for member material, judging by the conversation we had over discord. You have my green light. One thing to note, if you get accepted, you will first go through the limad levels (ranks 0 to 2) of the AirSupport team. At limad level 3, you will be invited to AA. I keep saying all the time that both AS and AA are one team. Think of AS as juniors, cadets, trainees for the big league AA. Since we are a demo team that introduces new people to lfs, we put more focus on communication and admin skills, rather than simply being a fast racer. The ranks therefore are a reflection of those skills.

Let's see what others have to say. I don't think there will be any issues, but we need to go through our systematic membership process. It might take up to 2-3 weeks to give you a final answer, so please be patient. In the meantime, I suggest you apply proven techniques, which are "get under the skin" of as many of our members as possible. It helps to speed up the process.

Good luck and see you on the track Smile

RE: Membership Application - Canni [in progress] - Cani - 03-19-2020

I forgot to say i'm also know as \|/ Cannabinol, maybe that may sound familiar to you rane.
I understand the all join process, no worries. 
I see you all in track  Tongue

RE: Membership Application - Canni [in progress] - [Demon] - 03-19-2020

AMG - canni, Hello and welcome to the forums, it is a nice surprise to see you on the forums and to read your application, clean and fast racer Smile. of course you have a yes from me.
although I am curious about your status at AMG? I couldn't see any forum posts regarding leaving the team, Anyhow all the best for the application.

RE: Membership Application - Canni [in progress] - rane_nbg - 03-19-2020

Yes, Canabinol is the name that I remember. So you are that nub Smile

To clear things up, if and once he is accepted, he will have to resign from the position in any team that he was currently in. For now, he does not need to leave his current team.

RE: Membership Application - Canni [in progress] - gabii wavee - 03-19-2020

Hello good afternoon, and welcome to the forum, thanks for applying.
Although we do not know each other much on the track, I like your statistics, yesterday we ran together and we had a few touches of race always maintaining the rules of race and respecting the other, I like how you run to see only once I like, I am one of the active players of the server and I would like someday that we run, for the moment my decision is that you have the green light partner, good luck and success!

Bye: AS™| AntonR

(03-19-2020, 02:41 PM)rane_nbg Wrote: Yes, Canabinol is the name that I remember. So you are that nub Smile

To clear things up, if and once he is accepted, he will have to resign from the position in any team that he was currently in. For now, he does not need to leave his current team.

Hehe Smile

Yes i'm aware of that, that's no problem for me Wink

(03-19-2020, 03:17 PM)gabii wavee Wrote: Hello good afternoon, and welcome to the forum, thanks for applying.
Although we do not know each other much on the track, I like your statistics, yesterday we ran together and we had a few touches of race always maintaining the rules of race and respecting the other, I like how you run to see only once I like, I am one of the active players of the server and I would like someday that we run, for the moment my decision is that you have the green light partner, good luck and success!

Bye: AS™| AntonR

Hello gabi. I allways race by the rules, but sometimes my Boat slides a bit and there's a few touches, or i'm not that well focused and it happens. I allways take awhile to start driving decent. I think you can call it "warmup" hehe
I hope i catch you in track again.. Wink

RE: Membership Application - Canni [in progress] - Berdy - 03-19-2020

Hey,
I think I've raced with you before Canni, you are the one in AMG right? If you are, I think you have an easy pass from me. I saw you on track today, no issues caused, everything seemed fair.

See you on track!

(03-19-2020, 02:16 PM)[Demon] Wrote: AMG - canni, Hello and welcome to the forums, it is a nice surprise to see you on the forums and to read your application, clean and fast racer Smile. of course you have a yes from me.
although I am curious about your status at AMG? I couldn't see any forum posts regarding leaving the team, Anyhow all the best for the application.

Hello Demon and thanks Wink
Yes i think it's time to move on. I joined AMG in late days i think. I've allways been a non team racer till the moment i wanted to join one. 
I know to join AA i need to be teamless, that's ok and i'm aware of it hehe 
See you in the track buddy  Cool

(03-19-2020, 09:44 PM)Berdy Wrote: Hey,
I think I've raced with you before Canni, you are the one in AMG right? If you are, I think you have an easy pass from me. I saw you on track today, no issues caused, everything seemed fair.

See you on track!

Hello Berdy. 
Yes it's me. I've seen you today aswell hehe 
It's nice to see new AA racers around, at least it was the 2nd time i've seen you racing. Like i said in my application, i''ve been away from LFS racing awhile..
I see you on the track..  Cool

RE: Membership Application - Canni [in progress] - Berdy - 03-19-2020

Yeah I used to change my name a lot, you probably don't necessarily remember me. Anyways, see you on track!