AirAttack Racing Forum
Kicked by Admin Xabales [without trial] - Printable Version

+- AirAttack Racing Forum (https://airattackteam.com)
+-- Forum: Live For Speed (https://airattackteam.com/forum-27.html)
+--- Forum: Reports (https://airattackteam.com/forum-30.html)
+---- Forum: Crashers (https://airattackteam.com/forum-31.html)
+---- Thread: Kicked by Admin Xabales [without trial] (/thread-1400.html)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Kicked by Admin Xabales [without trial] - valentinorossi - 04-07-2020

Xabales is a partner of mine with mrc, he is always helping new people, and that is correct, I very much doubt that he kicked you out for no reason, and you have already been banned on some occasion in mrc.

RE: Kicked by Admin Xabales [without trial] - Unicorn - 08-23-2020

xabales
"FU tudo wrote". 
Who is it? Definitely not me.

"...and very often..." get banned, kicks without talking.  what did I tell you about

"The reason that you..."
Let's leave it out, I'm not Spanish. I don't speak Spanish.

"I won't go into details about the incidents"...
You don't have to. Otherwise, how can a person reason without having all the information.
Problems with MRc,  Xabales, I started before you came to LFS. Unfortunately, gentlemen British admins instead of considering all the evidence and constructive criticism hide behind a phrase like "YOU INSULTED ME!" I am not against the court and constructive proceedings, it is easier for admins to ban them...

"...against server rules, bump drafting." Xabales, 1 - Do you have vision problems; 2 - You're a little liar with a little naked pussy; 3 - I can't see very well.
Here is your homework: provide proof (you can take screenshots), where it is written in the rules, bump drafting.

"...your "reality"..."
I have been working with a new communication provider for more than a year. After the Frag Master event flew into the sky.
Xabales, wipe your eyes or see an optometrist. My ping is stable 120 - 150.
Xabales, in this part of the text, you are a LIAR. To prove otherwise, you must record a replay with my participation today / tomorrow / the day after tomorrow. How I'm in front of you with my bad ping jumping in front of your nose like a rabbit. Otherwise you are a liar, excuses are not accepted.

Valentinorossi.

"I very much doubt that he kicked you out for no reason" - Sometimes it's better to chew than talk.
the server rules say press 2 save and after judge. So, valentinorossi, you are violating them. You don't need to spoil the air here for no reason. Download, watch, then judge.

"and you have already been banned on some occasion in mrc." - it is not clear why you wrote this here as part of this incident that has nothing to do with it.

Valentinorossi, the interesting thing is that only one person knows the reason. All the other admins are not aware of. This is politics. Moreover, "it" extends the ban period, which lasts for more than 3 years.
For what?
Monza unbanned in last year. With their Nazi symbols, nationalism, and so on.
Valentinorossi, "For what?" - and this is a homework assignment for you, but I'm not insisting, because the MRc server is at the bottom.

RE: Kicked by Admin Xabales [without trial] - joruss - 08-23-2020

(08-23-2020, 04:45 PM)Unicorn Wrote: "...against server rules, bump drafting." Xabales, 1 - Do you have vision problems; 2 - You're a little liar with a little naked pussy; 3 - I can't see very well.
Here is your homework: provide proof (you can take screenshots), where it is written in the rules, bump drafting.

No need to go that deep into rules (kudos you've found them!)
[Image: smWw6Kq.jpg]
You made contact on your volition which constitutes crashing.
Bump-drafting can be also seen as exploiting the game to gain advantage.
And you failed to provide replay to argue your case.

RE: Kicked by Admin Xabales [without trial] - Unicorn - 08-23-2020

AA™| joruss

thx man.

"And you failed to provide replay to argue your case. "
in this branch, I provided a replay. What else do you need?

And everything that the Greek says is not confirmed by anything. He wasn't even sure who he was writing to or answering, claiming I was Spanish. lol

RE: Kicked by Admin Xabales [without trial] - joruss - 08-23-2020

My bad, I mixed this one with another case.

But still, take it as a rule of thumb: touching someones rear if you aren't REALLY good friends is a no-no