AirAttack Racing Forum
Kicked by Admin Xabales [without trial] - Printable Version

+- AirAttack Racing Forum (https://airattackteam.com)
+-- Forum: Live For Speed (https://airattackteam.com/forum-27.html)
+--- Forum: Reports (https://airattackteam.com/forum-30.html)
+---- Forum: Crashers (https://airattackteam.com/forum-31.html)
+---- Thread: Kicked by Admin Xabales [without trial] (/thread-1400.html)

Pages: 1 2

Kicked by Admin Xabales [without trial] - Unicorn - 02-21-2020

Where is my error in overtaking?
https://dropmefiles.com/vaodP

RE: Kicked by Admin Xabales [without trial] - Berdy - 02-22-2020

Saw the replay and I don't think anything you did there was necessarily kick worthy, it was slightly rougher racing but it's not anything I would give a drive through or a kick. I do think that the move was slightly a dive bomb though, so i suggest you avoid them, but you kept it fairly clean.

Considering it was just a kick, I'd say forget it for now but if you have any issues later on, make sure to report them here.

See you on track

RE: Kicked by Admin Xabales [without trial] - Unicorn - 02-23-2020

2020... Now it would be later to call effective braking "dive bombing".
I left a place... he stopped fighting... he went out and kicked for nothing. Is this really the norm for an AA server?
In this kick, I see personal dislike, and not the ability to fight. And this person was given administrator rights. I told him several times to talk to new people, and he just bans them. Congratulations on your appointment. [on the Mrс server, everyone has already been dispersed, now he have come here]

RE: Kicked by Admin Xabales [without trial] - E A Presley - 02-23-2020

unicorn, we all are humans. I have maked an wrong button to kick sometimes(, rhings happend , buy show must GO on?

RE: Kicked by Admin Xabales [without trial] - Berdy - 02-23-2020

(02-23-2020, 10:04 AM)Unicorn Wrote: 2020... Now it would be later to call effective braking "dive bombing".
I left a place... he stopped fighting... he went out and kicked for nothing. Is this really the norm for an AA server?
In this kick, I see personal dislike, and not the ability to fight. And this person was given administrator rights. I told him several times to talk to new people, and he just bans them. Congratulations on your appointment. [on the Mrс server, everyone has already been dispersed, now he have come here]

I suggest you calm down. As I said, the kick could've been avoided but we don't know what happened before that incident. We don't know if you didn't drive like that for the last races and we can't blame you for it.

Sorry you have had such experiences with Xabales, I haven't seen such issues with him myself and I really doubt it was a personal kick. It could've been accidental, as Presley said.

If you have more issues, report them to the forum.

RE: Kicked by Admin Xabales [without trial] - rane_nbg - 02-23-2020

I gave Xabs the rights since he is a mature guy, a great racer and can judge bad situations very well. I'm on Xab's side on this one, he has been doing a very good job with helping new people to get going in the game, by sharing sets and giving some basic instructions.

It's just a kick, consider it as a warning and continue driving.

RE: Kicked by Admin Xabales [without trial] - joruss - 02-23-2020

(02-23-2020, 10:04 AM)Unicorn Wrote: 2020... Now it would be later to call effective braking "dive bombing".

Starting with disclaimer: I did not watch the replay, not my place to judge it.

But...

With LFS network code if your connection drops right before you start braking it looks to everyone else like you don't, and just trying to crash. So there, that's one more thing you have to factor into this discussion. Would be nice to see the replay from Xabales side of that incident.

RE: Kicked by Admin Xabales [without trial] - E A Presley - 02-23-2020

Xables , is fair and a good driwer.

RE: Kicked by Admin Xabales [without trial] - xabales - 03-22-2020

Hello all and thank you for your support.
Berdy's statement describes exactly the truth: "As I said, the kick could've been avoided but we don't know what happened before that incident. We don't know if you didn't drive like that for the last races and we can't blame you for it."

FU tudo wrote: " I told him several times to talk to new people, and he just bans them"
That is the biggest LFS lie ever, countless the players that I have helped and very often they thanking me for that. The judgement for instant kick/ban cases is the result and the experience of countless hours and thousands of laps plus my previous experience as a limad on 3 other servers. Completely mistaken kick/bans are extremely few.

The reason that you were kicked twice and banned once mr. FUtudo wasn't for any single isolated accident, is the outcome of your overall profile/behavior on track and in chat. You are often ironic and rude against other players, sometimes in Spanish too knowing that the racer you referring to doesn't speak Spanish. You have been warned for your tendency using inside line at T1 pushing the other cars off line and with your 250-300ms ping creates ugly hard crashes. You keep forgetting about your lag, i have witnessed many unsafe overtakes, people trying to pass you and failing because you forget to include lag into your calculations, it's not their fault that your racing in the past. I confirmed that when i tried to race on ARG RACE server with me having 300ms ping, just impossible to avoid contact-crash in close battles, despite some of the Argentinian racers manage to race very safe by predicting that lag-time-distance movements, you don't.

I won't go into details about the incidents in which you were kicked and banned, the decision for the 1st kick was the fact that you called me idiot in chat after the incident, the 2nd kick was based on a similar lag-related incident which was followed by a 2nd idiot in chat the one that got you the 12h ban.

In the replay you shared we can all see another habit of yours which goes against server rules, bump drafting. At the straight you make it easy for yourself by pushing the xrg in front of you instead of overtaking it, you both gain more speed and i follow behind, at the 2nd right turn after the straight i INDEED forcing an overtake which results to a crash with you. You didn't expect/hear/see me making a move because of your lag, this how it looks like to us when you trying to pass or battle to hold your position, and sometimes knowing that the other racer is faster, breaking another server rules that if blocking faster racer's overtake attempts. You have to act before you see when there is almost half a second time difference in your "reality", predict the most possible move of a car for the next half second, your lag plus opponent's lag. That half second according to the speed the car is travelling can be several meters in distance.

I could write much more about the encounters between me and tudo but my mind is occupied with other things now.

I believe that now you will be more careful mr FUtudo and i will be more patient next time.

RE: Kicked by Admin Xabales [without trial] - Cani - 04-06-2020

(02-23-2020, 05:31 PM)rane_nbg Wrote: I gave Xabs the rights since he is a mature guy, a great racer and can judge bad situations very well. I'm on Xab's side on this one, he has been doing a very good job with helping new people to get going in the game, by sharing sets and giving some basic instructions.

It's just a kick, consider it as a warning and continue driving.

+1