AirAttack Racing Forum
Membership Application - Max Verstappen [accepted] - Printable Version

+- AirAttack Racing Forum (https://airattackteam.com)
+-- Forum: AirSupport Team (https://airattackteam.com/forum-52.html)
+--- Forum: AirSupport Membership Applications (https://airattackteam.com/forum-53.html)
+---- Forum: GTI (https://airattackteam.com/forum-56.html)
+---- Thread: Membership Application - Max Verstappen [accepted] (/thread-1397.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Membership Application - Max Verstappen [in progress] - rane_nbg - 03-14-2020

Hi man, a month and a half have passed since you submitted the application. Since then, there was not much activity here. It is a good time to update your stats so that we can finalize the processing.

There were no clear objections from anyone. Few members gave an ok, few were neutral. I'm inclined to approve this application, but I would like to see the stats update first.

RE: Membership Application - Max Verstappen [in progress] - devilsd - 03-14-2020

Max drives without mirrors most of the time, thats leads to some avoidable touchs, i haven't seen him online that much since the application, at least not on GTI. In my view he should gain a little more experience before entering AirAttack. Just my view on the situation.

RE: Membership Application - Max Verstappen [in progress] - gabii wavee - 03-14-2020

Hello and welcome to the Forum
I must tell you that I saw some races and I ran with you, there are touches like in all races, but some could be avoidable, your time is good 1,34,xx !
Only that you would lack more experience in racing, but not in the car because you drive a good time, only that running with players is a little more different and complex because you measure many things.
I saw you yesterday in the AirAttack BL1 server
You are doing very well, you just need a little more experience to close and have a very good profile!
I would like, as the comments say, a renewal of statistics to be able to look at them!
In my final and concrete opinion; if you think you can improve your attitude in the races, you have my green point! Good luck and success!

Bye: AS™| AntonR

RE: Membership Application - Max Verstappen [in progress] - E A Presley - 03-15-2020

(03-14-2020, 01:58 PM)rane_nbg Wrote: Hi man, a month and a half have passed since you submitted the application. Since then, there was not much activity here. It is a good time to update your stats so that we can finalize the processing.

There were no clear objections from anyone. Few members gave an ok, few were neutral. I'm inclined to approve this application, but I would like to see the stats update first.

Negatiwe  , he wont respect others, its an fackt lewis...

Stats report - Lewisdriver - 03-15-2020

My air is : 90.51%
Air : Lieutenant
Experience : 214.461
Laps I have done on aa servers : 1146

RE: Membership Application - Max Verstappen [in progress] - [Demon] - 03-16-2020

seems to keep himself to himself and does not tend to spoil races, he seems suited to the AS role. With some close help, I think he could achieve much faster times

RE: Membership Application - Max Verstappen [in progress] - Lewisdriver - 03-16-2020

Safety rating : excellent 96.72
Laps: 1324
Experience: 217.986

RE: Membership Application - Max Verstappen [in progress] - rane_nbg - 03-17-2020

Ok, after a long debate we have decided to give you a chance.

You have been granted a limad level0. You are allowed to wear AS team tag and use AS team skins. You have protection from a vote from other drivers. As you progress through AS ranks you will get more and more powers.  At limad level 3, you will be officially invited to AA. For now, you can post reports of crashers and try to help new racers.

Congrats and welcome to the team dude Smile

RE: Membership Application - Max Verstappen [accepted] - Lewisdriver - 03-17-2020

Thank you for this opportunity to be a part of your team I will try to do what's best for the team.  Smile

RE: Membership Application - Max Verstappen [accepted] - rane_nbg - 03-17-2020

If you have any questions, let us know. Make sure to check out our discord. There we can discuss whatever you need. Many members are online quite often.