AirAttack Racing Forum
Dont know where to slap this.. so... - Printable Version

+- AirAttack Racing Forum (https://airattackteam.com)
+-- Forum: Live For Speed (https://airattackteam.com/forum-27.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://airattackteam.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: Dont know where to slap this.. so... (/thread-1351.html)

Dont know where to slap this.. so... - Caedrion - 11-19-2019

Evening all , Kensei here o/ ..once more ... , atm i got laifu kinda sorted and can alot time to Driving once more, and was wondering if its there are any procedures that ex members that just stopped playing altogether need to go through to hopefully rejoin the fold ?  Re-apply or something of the sorts?

Im trying to catch up on the Team's news and current status and also couldn't find my old account for the life of me, i know that the forums moved and some accounts with 0 posts where deleted (shouldnt have been the case but /shrugs its all good as long as ppl know its the same person) i managed to create one with the same old name -_- , not sure if my old posts connect with this one or not tho.

I noticed that Limad3 is still attributed to my account, left me kinda in the limbo as in the old times we had to talk to the teams management to get rights back and tag use permission as well, does this mean that old members don't lose their membership anymore ?

Kind regards

nFs.
Kensei

RE: Dont know where to slap this.. so... - Seven - 11-19-2019

Welcome back Kensei!

I cannot comment on current situations with management as I'm nowhere near active enough; in fact I think this is my first post in many months but I thought it'd be worth saying I remember your name. Historically, old members that simply went inactive are usually just added right back to the Roster again but I'll be corrected if the times have changed!

RE: Dont know where to slap this.. so... - Caedrion - 11-19-2019

(11-19-2019, 08:00 PM)Seven Wrote: Welcome back Kensei!

I cannot comment on current situations with management as I'm nowhere near active enough; in fact I think this is my first post in many months but I thought it'd be worth saying I remember your name. Historically, old members that simply went inactive are usually just added right back to the Roster again but I'll be corrected if the times have changed!

AH !!! Seven o/ you alive too mate !!?? How's these years treating you ,still doing shows ? You don't LFS much these days as well ?

Id think as much,(given the limad rights still attached to my user), but remember it differently from back then , hence the post and and question, also as a sorts of heads up, that ill be back in the tarmac.. and gravel .. a lot of gravel sadly =P, but it'll be mostly Rally X so its all good there ^^ , trying to get into "shape" and also trying to setup the wheel again -_-.

Found Rane online and David on the GTI server, E.A Presley on the Rally X,  Rane was AFK so i could't nag him with questions =(

RE: Dont know where to slap this.. so... - rane_nbg - 11-19-2019

Hi Kensei, welcome back Smile

Just let me know your new lfs username and I'll add you in limad list as L3. You were under FBM section if I remember correctly?

RE: Dont know where to slap this.. so... - Seven - 11-19-2019

(11-19-2019, 09:36 PM)Caedrion Wrote:
(11-19-2019, 08:00 PM)Seven Wrote: Welcome back Kensei!

AH !!! Seven o/ you alive too mate !!?? How's these years treating you ,still doing shows ? You don't LFS much these days as well ?

Id think as much,(given the limad rights still attached to my user), but remember it differently from back then , hence the post and and question, also as a sorts of heads up, that ill be back in the tarmac.. and gravel .. a lot of gravel sadly =P, but it'll be mostly Rally X so its all good there ^^ , trying to get into "shape" and also trying to setup the wheel again -_-.

Found Rane online and David on the GTI server, E.A Presley on the Rally X,  Rane was AFK so i could't nag him with questions =(

Yes mate still kicking and doing shows full time now. Hooked up with a Live Event company in March! I give up being a bike mechanic as I was losing the passion for my own bikes. Sold the car now full time biker! Winter is cold ahah. I don't do much of any gaming anymore mate it comes and goes. I was in to GTA V Online (PC) for a few weeks. Then Counter Strike for a day, then Audiosurf for 30 minutes... I haven't gamed much at all!

How've you been? What's new?

RE: Dont know where to slap this.. so... - Caedrion - 11-19-2019

(11-19-2019, 09:37 PM)rane_nbg Wrote: Hi Kensei, welcome back Smile

Just let me know your new lfs username and I'll add you in limad list as L3. You were under FBM section if I remember correctly?

No no mate dw about that , i still have the rights and that's not my issue =) , i was wondering is there were steps that i had to take, like a re-trial or something to be able to use the AA colors again =).

That being the case ill just slap my old skin back on and Tag and nth needs to get done Rane so dw about it, if anything im just happy that ppl still remember me from a few years back and that i can get back into the team colors =)

I was on Rally X, and the idea was to get back on track and get back into it , hopefully ill have more free time to burn and use it to get into the .8's again.. sometime this year i hope =P

@ Seven, bit of everything but nth serious gaming wise , MMO's and Overwatch with the missus, lately some Apex, WoW classic for a bit as well, and given that i got a new AC adapter for the wheel ( since i seem to have misplaced the original one -_-), decided to get back into racing and HF =) the new Ac adapter is kinda meh tho, as it wont sit snug in place and moves a lot ,so it wont be the last one that i buy.

Still on die making business here, trying to learn the ins and outs of 3d printing in the off days, Rhinoceros and other CAD programs, and finally got married 2yrs ago to my 10yrs+ GF =)

Also on topic mate, will get to it and go for my bike licence as soon as this cold leaves me be =) wont sell the car tho ^^ at least that's the immediate plan.

RE: Dont know where to slap this.. so... - Seven - 11-20-2019

(11-19-2019, 11:32 PM)Caedrion Wrote: *snip*
 @ Seven, bit of everything but nth serious gaming wise , MMO's and Overwatch with the missus, lately some Apex, WoW classic for a bit as well, and given that i got a new AC adapter for the wheel ( since i seem to have misplaced the original one -_-), decided to get back into racing and HF =) the new Ac adapter is kinda meh tho, as it wont sit snug in place and moves a lot ,so it wont be the last one that i buy.

Still on die making business here, trying to learn the ins and outs of 3d printing in the off days, Rhinoceros and other CAD programs, and finally got married 2yrs ago to my 10yrs+ GF =)

Also on topic mate, will get to it and go for my bike licence as soon as this cold leaves me be =) wont sell the car tho ^^ at least that's the immediate plan.

Good to hear mate and congratulations on getting married, or should I say "RIP fallen soldier"  Big Grin Doing my bike license was the best thing I ever did, never had as much fun on 4 wheels as I have had on 2. Even in the cold, it doesn't compare!

RE: Dont know where to slap this.. so... - Caedrion - 11-20-2019

(11-20-2019, 08:37 AM)Seven Wrote:
(11-19-2019, 11:32 PM)Caedrion Wrote: *snip*

Good to hear mate and congratulations on getting married, or should I say "RIP fallen soldier"  Big Grin Doing my bike license was the best thing I ever did, never had as much fun on 4 wheels as I have had on 2. Even in the cold, it doesn't compare!

Nah no Rip needed, getting married was more of a way to sort bureaucracy, than sth that either of us wanted on paper rly.

Ive been spending my last 4 summers on top of a quad for a full month and that's a feeling i want all year and not just that summer vacations month, 4 wheels i know , but still feels more freeing than with the car, also to take your car to go anywhere here in the center of Athens u have to forsake everything u thought was the way of doing things in driving school, or common sense for that matter.., helmets+bike ... not a thing , car coming at you on one way streets = pretty regular thing, cars without licence plates ?? also a thing, wont even go into insurance.. ^^

Got my car from Portugal shipped here, 17yrs in Portugal not a dent, 3rd day parked outside the building, my left front door and the wheel panel where combined into one piece.. huge sigh and move on , cant do otherwise =P