AirAttack Racing Forum
Membership application - Berdy [accepted] - Printable Version

+- AirAttack Racing Forum (https://airattackteam.com)
+-- Forum: AirSupport Team (https://airattackteam.com/forum-52.html)
+--- Forum: AirSupport Membership Applications (https://airattackteam.com/forum-53.html)
+---- Forum: FBM (https://airattackteam.com/forum-55.html)
+---- Thread: Membership application - Berdy [accepted] (/thread-1291.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Membership application - Berdy [in progress - delayed] - Berdy - 09-22-2019

It was intentional and sarcastic, sorry. You can check my chat logs in both MRc and AA recently and you can see that I haven't done anything like this. Anyways, I understand why you are taking a longer time.

RE: Membership application - Berdy [in progress - delayed] - rane_nbg - 09-22-2019

Hi Berdy, at this point I would recommend you to be very patient. You need to get our trust in order for us to proceed with your application. Like I said before, try to befriend some AA or AS member, show us that you are ready to represent our team. So far, there has been very little input about you from others, which is far from ideal. Do not worry, there is a light at the end of the tunnel Smile

RE: Membership application - Berdy [in progress - delayed] - Berdy - 09-22-2019

I have communicated with AA/S members and am fairly active on the AA Discord but yeah, I'm patient. Just decided to give an update on what I've been doing the past month

RE: Membership application - Berdy [in progress - delayed] - Berdy - 09-26-2019

Hey, I just saw the part that you wanted me to give an update on my safety rating and lap time improvements.
I currently have:
FBM:
- MRc:
~600 laps
PB: 1:13:50
- AA
405 laps on my berdygaming account so I'd assume I have roughly 600-700 from both accounts but I'm not sure.
Safety rating: 85%
PB: 1:13:20

My best lap outside servers is 1:13:190, it's on LFS World.

GTi:
PB: 1:35:24
Laps: ~110

I decided to mention GTi as well as I recently got a bit fed up with FBM and decided to try out GTi and fell in love with it and I have been more active on GTi than on FBM recently.

RE: Membership application - Berdy [in progress - delayed] - rane_nbg - 09-26-2019

Ok, good, your stats are noted in our application logs. Keep em coming.

RE: Membership application - Berdy [in progress - delayed] - Fatal Unfair - 09-26-2019

I don't mind swearing as much as others if it's not directed at anyone (apart from yourself).

Seems like a decent lad so far.

RE: Membership application - Berdy [accepted] - rane_nbg - 09-29-2019

Hi Berdy, after some time we decided to give you a chance on our team, thank you for being patient.

Let us all welcome our newest member Berdy Smile

For now, you have limad0 which gives you protection from votes. You may use AS tag and wear all official AS team car skins. As time goes you will progress through ranks and at limad3 you will be invited to AA team. Please keep in mind that now you represent an entire team and that your behavior on servers must be professional.

Congrats and see you on track Smile

RE: Membership application - Berdy [accepted] - Berdy - 09-29-2019

Thank you everyone! Grazie ragazzie!

RE: Membership application - Berdy [accepted] - AOR Nova - 09-29-2019

Congraulations Mr Berdy, you have been accepted into Air Support!

Remember to wear your AS™| tag in AA servers and the available AA skins when possible, although tag must be worn for when you are in server or participating as Air Support in leagues.

As a new Cadet, you have been given L0 admin which is not extended privilages - you are only immune to getting banned, and do not have access to actually banning users yet.

Hence, filing reports for crashers or bad users here on this forum is important especially if you're alone in the server on duty. This will also remind us that you know how to engage the server and keep watch of others!

Drive cleanly, be the force to stop arguments and be the neutral player when doing moderator duties in server. Remember to keep calm and refrain from your temper or swearing!

Congrats, and see you on track.

RE: Membership application - Berdy [accepted] - AOR Nova - 10-12-2019

Congratulations Berdy! With your due diligence in reporting offences and being active, you have now been promoted up from L0 rank to L1, one step closer to graduating to the main team here at Air Attack.

Always remember to race cleanly and fairly, and stay active in racing; be it on our servers moderating, or participating in events, or just LFS in general.
You should now be able to kick users - but remember to be fair, and do not abuse your rights for your own benefit.

Congrats, good luck, and see you on track!
**Please check your admin rank in server by typing !pl, inform us if there is any issue!