AirAttack Racing Forum
Membership application - Berdy [accepted] - Printable Version

+- AirAttack Racing Forum (https://airattackteam.com)
+-- Forum: AirSupport Team (https://airattackteam.com/forum-52.html)
+--- Forum: AirSupport Membership Applications (https://airattackteam.com/forum-53.html)
+---- Forum: FBM (https://airattackteam.com/forum-55.html)
+---- Thread: Membership application - Berdy [accepted] (/thread-1291.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Membership application - Berdy [in progress] - Berdy - 08-30-2019

I wouldn't say it's towards others but general swearing, but someone else could give more info on it

RE: Membership application - Berdy [in progress] - Swiftzz - 08-30-2019

Aug 03 16:27:09 [R4M] Berdy : ^Lcrashed me out the idiot
Aug 03 16:27:21 [R4M] Berdy : ^Lmoron lost it on the straight
Aug 04 18:53:31 [R4M] Berdy : ^Lwhat the fuck is this race
Aug 04 18:53:31 [R4M] Berdy : KICKED FOR BAD LANGUAGE (fuck)
Aug 04 18:56:59 [R4M] Berdy : ^Lgod damn this lobby is full with brainlets
Aug 04 19:01:28 [R4M] Berdy : ^Lget fuked
Aug 04 19:12:58 [R4M] Berdy : ^Lpeople are really dumb today
Aug 04 21:37:44 [R4M] Berdy : ^Lyeah i dont give much fuks about safety rating at this point
Aug 04 21:38:21 [R4M] Berdy : ^Lwait how the fuk am i bottom SC

So im not the one who decide or anything im just giving my opinion here. I had the same issue back in some days that I didnt have respect on competetive races or matches whatever. But u put urself in a bad position and u can really have players that feel bad after some of this words. The question is why? Our server is for new racers too , so they can check the races game how it works so they can buy it. Beacuse u have bad drivers doesnt mean u have to talk like that just beacuse u spend a loot of time on the game. In my opinion how good u were with us this cant be toleraded at all, even if u have a bad day. Imagine if u were admin there u would probably ban all of them. Remember that u only had 4 laps and u could leave, someone crashed me in 3hr race. Should I rage? just beacuse he made some mistakes. The best decision is to report him if he do it but if it was only small mistake and u got out of the race then u are really a bad person

RE: Membership application - Berdy [in progress] - Berdy - 08-30-2019

I've said things like that and I deeply apologize. I usually struggle with controlling my temper in video games and generally real life. I am not toxic to newer guys that I haven't seen or that are visually struggling to get a lap done. I've helped a couple of new people start by leaving them suggestions and braking points and general tips. However I am never, and I mean never, affected by my current influence to decide if I should ban/kick someone. Anyways, judging my potential quality of moderating from the fact I swear is a bit unreasonable as I never considered that would be a thing that would remotely even be factored. I will obviously control my nerves if I'm an admin and actually representing a team, but as I actually never considered applying to a team before, I never worried about my usage of swear words as, let's be fair, 90% of the community is 18+ and doesn't mind swearing. I was just careless in chat and didn't consider the fact I might decide to apply here.

RE: Membership application - Berdy [in progress] - Swiftzz - 08-30-2019

I know u are same like me and u will probably be better growing up. And 50% of the community is -18 beacuse it have more new players then old players. Even if they are 18 some can really take it deep and consider it bad. If u dont care about swearing some others do. And every human can make mistakes or even swear. So if u dont swear someone else okey its fine , but those words really mean that u actually was talking with someone. As I said put a relaxing music , and just try to stay far from players , if u see the top 5 are good players try to reach them but if u are last just stay and wait for them. So dont take the racing to seriously that will make u crash or be mad with someone.

RE: Membership application - Berdy [in progress] - AOR Nova - 08-31-2019

Based off the information we have received I am inclined to hold off with the application for a short while longer while we evaulate.

Excessive swearing or raging in servers is extremely unprofessional, so one should work on controlling your temper. Sometimes individual personalities can cause this but you can always change for the better.

When one is representing a team, the overall image of the team is represented by its members. If you conduct yourself well, it is beneficial for us as much as it is for your own personal image. So, try to be a better person while we evaluate. We don't doubt your racing nor your ability to play it nice, but being fair and calm is a major point we look for when we accept members. Looking forward to see your application be processed soon!

RE: Membership application - Berdy [in progress] - Berdy - 08-31-2019

As I said, I was highly careless but now that I know that, I'll try not to swear

RE: Membership application - Berdy [in progress] - rane_nbg - 08-31-2019

I'm afraid that "try not to swear" is not good enough dude. The last thing we need is another Azyer situation. Your application is not denied, let's just say it's delayed until further notice.

RE: Membership application - Berdy [in progress] - Berdy - 08-31-2019

As I said, I was highly careless but now that I know that, I'll try not to swear

Edit: Oops, didnt meant to send it twice

RE: Membership application - Berdy [in progress - delayed] - Berdy - 09-20-2019

Hello everyone,
I wanted to drop by and give you a quick update of what has been happening the past month.
I realized my immaturity and have completely cut off any swear words on any server associated with LFS (Game servers, Discord server). I highly regret what I've done. I never actually realized that actions like that have consequences and didn't at all bother controlling my anger. I would completely understand if you don't accept the application because of this in the near future.
Racing wise, I recently also got into GTi racing, at which I'm currently really bad at as my motion ticks take over and I lose control of the car but I'll probably get used to driving GTi and suppressing ticks in the near future. My best lap on GTi is 1:35:66 but there is still a lot to improve. I have improved my FBM time to 1:13:19 but I haven't got enough time recently to actually push it forwards as school started this week and I've been under pressure.
Anyways, I hope I didn't entirely mess up everything with my immaturity.

Have a good day everyone!

RE: Membership application - Berdy [in progress - delayed] - AOR Nova - 09-22-2019

(09-20-2019, 09:02 AM)Berdy Wrote: Anyways, I hope I didn't entirely fuck up everything with my immaturity.

Have a good day everyone!

You just cussed in an apology message.
Not cool.

We'll be taking a longer time than usual to evaluate you due to your tendency to swear and act rashly, in the meantime please refrain from swearing, getting into conflicts or general misbehaviour.

Your distance traveled, safety rating (!Rt) and lap time improvements will aid your application.