AirAttack Racing Forum
Membership application - Berdy [accepted] - Printable Version

+- AirAttack Racing Forum (https://airattackteam.com)
+-- Forum: AirSupport Team (https://airattackteam.com/forum-52.html)
+--- Forum: AirSupport Membership Applications (https://airattackteam.com/forum-53.html)
+---- Forum: FBM (https://airattackteam.com/forum-55.html)
+---- Thread: Membership application - Berdy [accepted] (/thread-1291.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Membership application - Berdy [accepted] - Berdy - 08-08-2019

LFS Account name: berdygaming
Racing name: [R4M] Berdy 
Desired racing name including the AS tag: AS™| Berdy
To find your AA Airio stats, use !pi command while in-server
Number of laps on AA servers: 300 on current account, approximately 400-500 in total from all the accounts I've played on.
Your safety rating: 77%
Your personal best(s): 1:13:78 @ Historic on your server, but 1:13:04 @ Historic on other servers

If you enjoy other classes (eg. Applying for GTi, but also racing RallyX) feel free to list them and their relevant records here too:

Any other personal data you want to share, e.g. why you want to join, your name, age, location, occupation, etc.:

My main hobbies are racing, programming, music, playing guitar and in general playing video games. Racing and cars have been my passion since I remember myself and I can't explain what I would be doing if it wasn't for them.
Cars have been my passion and weak spot for ages, I remember myself fixing cars with my father and a friend of his. While I didn't do much but hold screws at that point, now recently I actually managed to actually help with a car repair.
The thing that started everything is Formula 1. I remember watching my first race, which was I think in 2009, but I am not sure.
My favorite musical genre is Metal, another thing that also started since I was young, but I am open to listening to some other genres like Drum 'n Bass, House, Trance. My favorite metal bands currently are Slipknot, Rammstein, Tagada Jones, In Flames.

I want to join the AirAttack family because I really wanted to be in a team from which I could learn, practice and get advices and maybe even go higher on the AirAttack family later on.

My style of racing is, well, mixed. I usually am conservative and try and wait for the best time to attack but many times I just lick the stamp and send it. My defense is fair, but I don't back down easily. I do apply squeezes but not beyond the track limits.

I have a few things to mention that I think are fairly important however:
- Unfortunately, I will not be able to participate in races extremely actively during the school year because I just won't have the necessary free time, but I could for sure fit in at least 30 minutes a day during the school year, depending on homework and exams.
- In 2 days, I would have to leave for 2 weeks and the place where I will be there isn't good enough internet to race safely. I could join and watch races and control the situation with people going rogue and crashing out others. I am sorry if that could put a spanner in the 1 week trial period, but I only now got the balls to actually apply.
- The [R4M] tag isn't from an actual team, it's a joke with a friend of mine

So, I guess that's all. If anyone has more questions, I'd be happy to answer them.

RE: Membership application - Berdy - Swiftzz - 08-08-2019

+1 good guy on discord

RE: Membership application - Berdy - AOR Nova - 08-08-2019

Hello!

Thanks for visiting our AA servers and taking the time to apply to join us here at Air Support!

Your stats seem alright, although just as a heads up we would require you to stick to one account and not hop about - we will most likely only give admin rights to just one if we ever choose to do so. Also, your laptime is referring to Rallycross on Blackwood yes?

Thanks for your detailed introduction, good explaination and keen on cars too! Great!
I will await other members to comment on your application as I personally have not met you I think, but in the meantime, do more laps on our servers and bump up your safety rating! Good luck!

RE: Membership application - Berdy - Berdy - 08-08-2019

Yeah, I don't usually account hop, but in the past I have lost many emails and many passwords and just like that I lost the email password for 2 of the accounts. Yeaaaaaaah, kinda sucks.
My time refers to the time for the GP Blackwood track, not the Rallycross version. Other than that, I think I might have raced with you before on MRc under the alias VETTEL, but it probably wasn't anything significant or anything over which you can gain opinions.
I'll be waiting for members giving opinions but I don't think that most of them would know me as I usually raced more on the server that had more players online, which usually was MRc however I somewhat always preferred the AirAttack servers.

RE: Membership application - Berdy - AOR Nova - 08-09-2019

Ah! Hi Vettel, yes I have raced with you, thing is there are plenty of Vettels - are you the full red name or the one with 5 infront, or the one with the german colors?

RE: Membership application - Berdy - Berdy - 08-09-2019

I used to have the German flag colors, but at some point I changed to using the bulgarian flag.

RE: Membership application - Berdy - rane_nbg - 08-10-2019

Hi Berdy, welcome to AA forum and thank you for your application.

Your stats are fine, that was a very nice intro/application. As you might read from other applications, we usually take about 2-3 weeks to process an application. In the meantime try to get to know more AA members, do more laps on our servers. It is desirable to have one AA or AS member to back up your application, so you need to specify a name. By the looks of it, it is Swiftzz, but we need a confirmation from both of you if that is the case.

Best of luck and see you on track Smile

RE: Membership application - Berdy [in progress] - AOR Nova - 08-30-2019

Hi all, how's this application rolling?

RE: Membership application - Berdy [in progress] - rane_nbg - 08-30-2019

Good? Smile

RE: Membership application - Berdy [in progress] - AOR Nova - 08-30-2019

(08-30-2019, 07:18 PM)rane_nbg Wrote: Good? Smile

I have heard a bit of bad news regarding the applicant's behaviour towards others. Anyone has experience with him or care to shed any positivity or otherwise?

Check your Discord rane