AirAttack Racing Forum
Membership Application - CyanKill [withdrawn] - Printable Version

+- AirAttack Racing Forum (https://airattackteam.com)
+-- Forum: AirSupport Team (https://airattackteam.com/forum-52.html)
+--- Forum: AirSupport Membership Applications (https://airattackteam.com/forum-53.html)
+---- Forum: GTI (https://airattackteam.com/forum-56.html)
+---- Thread: Membership Application - CyanKill [withdrawn] (/thread-1267.html)

Membership Application - CyanKill [withdrawn] - CyanKill - 05-28-2019

LFS Account name: rougey

Racing name: CyanKill

Desired racing name including the AS tag: AS| CyanKill

Number of laps on AA Servers: BL1: 247 BL2: 68

Safety rating: 89.87%

Your personal bests: XFG BL1: 1:34:29  XRG BL1: 1:34:23

If you enjoy other classes (eg. Applying for GTi, but also racing RallyX) feel free to list them and their relevant records here too:  Applying for GTi, also racing FBM.
Any other personal data you want to share, e.g. why you want to join, your name, age, location, occupation, etc.:  Reason I want to join is to have be in the same team as some of the fastest drivers in LFS and hope to get tips from them and participate in events for AA and get points for them. My name is Trent, I am 15 years old turning 16 and I am from Jamaica. I am still in school in Grade/Year 11. Some other information, my favourite car is the XRT and my favourite track is Aston. Favourite server is AA Blackwood GTi and TC CityDriving. I have a good amount of experience in teams. I have been in MRc, [PACT]. Team Ricers and a two drift teams, Team idl and Team Westside Drifters.

RE: Membership Application - CyanKill - rane_nbg - 05-29-2019

Hi CyanKill, tnx for the interest in our team.

Your stats are ok, but I'd say you are too young to join us. Anyway, let's see what others have to say. In the meantime stick around, get to know more AA or AS drivers. If you can get one member to back up your application that would be good. The usual membership application processing time is about 2-3 weeks.

Good luck and see you on track.

RE: Membership Application - CyanKill [in progress] - Azyer - 05-29-2019

I mean, i'm the same age as him xD, so i guess he's not considering i managed to get in. I'd like to see him in the team.

RE: Membership Application - CyanKill [in progress] - rane_nbg - 05-29-2019

Do you want to back his application Azyer?

RE: Membership Application - CyanKill [in progress] - Azyer - 05-29-2019

Yeah, because Cyan has experience, and also seems to be quick, and i think with a bit of help, he could be up there with the top guys. Despite his age.

RE: Membership Application - CyanKill [in progress] - AOR Nova - 05-30-2019

Hey Cyan!

Welcome to the Air Attack forum site!
Thank you for following my advice and making an application.

You are quick and a very fast learner, your adaptation to new things seems seamless.

With your past racing in the demo servers shows with your pbs and your experience being in other teams I'd expect you to already know your way around a wheel as well as the structure of a team as well as the rules within one.

Please take your time to read carefully the Code of Conduct and Rules that can be found right here in the Application subforum.

Your stats are fine, keep being active and racing in AA servers in order to build up your safety rating (!rt) as well as put more laps under your belt if you wish. Activity is important within a team, so racing bout in LFS is pretty much necessary! Big Grin

Cyan has my green light if the application process goes well - good luck, and see you on track, as well as this Saturday's event!

@rane I selected him because he is very fast, has a good handle around English, and seems well mannered. Hope to see more good praises from other members who come across him!

RE: Membership Application - CyanKill [in progress] - CyanKill - 05-30-2019

Thanks very much Nova and Azyer!

RE: Membership Application - CyanKill [in progress] - rane_nbg - 06-08-2019

Has anyone seen CyanKill anywhere? Is he still applying for AS membership?

RE: Membership Application - CyanKill [in progress] - Kadir - 06-08-2019

I saw today,was joined another team,we can close the topic.