AirAttack Racing Forum
Membership Application - KevinR [declined due to inactivity] - Printable Version

+- AirAttack Racing Forum (https://airattackteam.com)
+-- Forum: AirSupport Team (https://airattackteam.com/forum-52.html)
+--- Forum: AirSupport Membership Applications (https://airattackteam.com/forum-53.html)
+---- Forum: GTI (https://airattackteam.com/forum-56.html)
+---- Thread: Membership Application - KevinR [declined due to inactivity] (/thread-1241.html)

Pages: 1 2

Membership Application - KevinR [declined due to inactivity] - gabii wavee - 04-15-2019

LFS Account Name: Gabii Wavee
Racing name: : KevinR
Desired racing name including the AS tag:: AS KevinR
To find your AA Airio stats, use !pi command while in-server
Number of laps on AA servers: 189
Your safety rating: Clean air [Rating: 88.98% (262/8975) [327] Clean air (+1.02 / -3.98%)]
Your personal best(s): 
BL1: 1,33,82 XFG EDIT NEW: BL1, 1,33,76.
AS2: 1,21,92 XFG

If you enjoy other classes (e.g., Request GTi, but also Race RallyX), feel free to list them and their relevant records here as well: No, but if the team believes they need people for those circuits, they would be willing to improve and Join those circuits.

Any other personal information you want to share, for example, why you want to join, your name, age, location, occupation, etc. 
Hi, I'm Kevin Rodriguez, I'm 17 years old, I'm from the United States, but currently I've been living in Argentina for 11 years, I love any topic related to cars, I'm in a work school (a thesis) in which I've been working for 1 year and a half, on the death of Dale Earnhardt and I'll start one on Ayrton Senna. I do athletics on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and run 5 kilometers in the afternoon/evening. 
Something I will highlight is that thanks to you I am here today AA Rane, thank you very much for your words and positivity at all times, thank you very much.

RE: KevinR Application [in progress] - rane_nbg - 04-15-2019

Hi KevinR,
Welcome to AA forum and thank you for showing your interest in our team. Your stats are ok, your application is under assessment as of now. We usually have 2-3 weeks for the final decision, but feel free to update your stats in the meantime as you see fit. Get to know more AA and AS members. What helps us to speed things up is for you to report some crashers by posting replays or screenshots.
Good luck and see you on the track Smile

RE: KevinR Application [in progress] - gabii wavee - 04-15-2019

Hello, thank you very much for responding, if I had thought every 1 week, update my data, so that we can see the process with all of you, thank you very much.
Edit: It's a pity I had 2 players, who did not respect many things, I kept the repetition, but I forgot that each race, restarts, and unfortunately I could not get it because I record something else, but it will not happen again.

RE: KevinR Application [in progress] - rane_nbg - 04-16-2019

Hi KevinR, that's not a problem. Unfortunately, or in your case luckily Smile there are plenty of bad drivers and crashers out there you can save and post a replay of. It will help us to estimate your judgment as a future AS (AA) member. You don't have to update your stats every week -  but you can, if you wish.
Usually, we would like every applicant to have a backing AS or even better, an AA member. What that means is someone from our team that will stand behind your application and guaranty for you, or saying that you are a member material. So keep driving, have fun, remember that patience is the key and see you on the track.

RE: KevinR Application [in progress] - AOR Nova - 04-17-2019

Hi Kev!

Welcome to the Air Attack page and thank you for applying to join us here at Air Support!

We look forward to your continued activity and will get back to you in around 2 weeks or so with an update on your application.

In the meantime, do stay active and race, particularly put laps on our AA servers and rack up miles, get better times, or just increase your safety !rt rating.

Thanks and see you on track Smile

RE: KevinR Application [in progress] - gabii wavee - 04-17-2019

Hello thank you very much for reading my post, if that we will try our best to end up with good results for these 2 weeks or more, greetings!

RE: KevinR Application [in progress] - Swiftzz - 04-18-2019

Hello, as a new player of the team, I know this guy and he is very good driver and good guy. I was in a team with him and I know him.

RE: KevinR Application [in progress] - gabii wavee - 04-20-2019

Hello thank you for reading my post, thank you very much for collaborating with information to my post. I appreciate it Smile

RE: KevinR Application [in progress] - Kadir - 04-20-2019

Hi Kevin,you have my green light,I hope we will race together (y)

RE: KevinR Application [in progress] - rane_nbg - 05-03-2019

We've entered the 3rd-week in the processing of KevinR's membership application. I'd like to see him updating his stats, everything was good so far and I wouldn't like to cancel the application due to inactivity.