AirAttack Racing Forum
Membership application - Daniel [accepted] - Printable Version

+- AirAttack Racing Forum (https://airattackteam.com)
+-- Forum: AirSupport Team (https://airattackteam.com/forum-52.html)
+--- Forum: AirSupport Membership Applications (https://airattackteam.com/forum-53.html)
+---- Forum: GTI (https://airattackteam.com/forum-56.html)
+---- Thread: Membership application - Daniel [accepted] (/thread-1234.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Membership application - Daniel [accepted] - daniel_weaver - 03-31-2019

Hello Guys! 
Rane helped me to make the registration request here.

LFS Account name: Daniel_Weaver
Racing name: Daniel
Desired racing name including the AS tag: AS™|Daniel
To find your AA Airio stats, use !pi command while in-server: Please search my previous account: danielweaver - I needed to make a new account
Number of laps on AA servers: 126, on previous 7066
Your safety rating: ~70%, on previous 98%
Your personal best(s): BL1XRG: 1:33.81, on previous 1:33.57. BL1XFG: currently I do not have, on previous account 1:33.85

If you enjoy other classes (eg. Applying for GTi, but also racing RallyX) feel free to list them and their relevant records here too: I also like rallyx but I do not prefer any formula cars.

Any other personal data you want to share, e.g. why you want to join, your name, age, location, occupation, etc.: Hello! My name is Daniel, I am 26 years old, I am from Hungary. I would like to join to be part of higher level races. I started to play on S1 now, I will also buy S2 to race on more tracks and improve myself.

RE: Application - Daniel - rane_nbg - 03-31-2019

Hi Daniel,
Thank you for your interest in our team and for applying. I did not only help you to apply I am also backing your application.
Daniels is a good guy and well-known racer at our servers. Too bad he lost his old account, but nonetheless he meets all requirements if you ask me. To be clear he is applying for AA (not AS) at GTi section. Our usual application processing time is about 3-4 weeks. In the meantime, you can save some replays of crashers and report them here, drive more laps, get to know more AA members. Having others to back you up will help us to speed up the process. Feel free to give us an update of your stats as you get more laps. Being patient is the key, it will take some time for other members to see this post and comment.
Cheers, rane Smile

RE: Application - Daniel - daniel_weaver - 03-31-2019

Hi Rane!

Thank you for correcting, your help and back up as well!  Smile

I will waiting for the decision from the team members.

RE: Application - Daniel - Vim Fuego - 03-31-2019

Hi Daniel,

AA team applications are closed at the moment, but you can still work your way up through the AS ranks as normal - we game-ified the system to dissuade people from joining and leaving, rejoining and leaving, so now every new applicant starts at L0 and works their way up over the period of several months, once you achieve L3* rank you will then be invited to transfer from AS and join the main team.

Because you have a backer, and I recognise you also, your initial application processing time will be shorter than some others, and progression through the ranks should be fairly swift too, depending on your level of participation in team affairs, eg., filing reports and so on.

We'll give it a little while for others to have their say and possibly catch up with you to say hi in-server. That said, I don't see that there will be problems at all, and it'll be great to have you on the team. Smile

*edit: I got the level wrong - it's L3, not L2 - sorry about that.

RE: Application - Daniel - AOR Nova - 04-01-2019

Hey Daniel!

Welcome to the forum here at Air Attack Racing!
Looking forward to see you on track!

As Vim has mentioned, we introduced a ranking system and the Junior team, Air Support, to spice things up as well as to make staying in the team much more of an incentive rather than just to have a tag on your name Smile
Application period is usually 2-3 weeks, or shorter as you have a recommendation by Rane. Once we deem you a viable racing member you will be accepted into Air Support (AS) where you can prove your mettle and rank up through our ranks (Admin ranks) and promote to the main team (AA) if you are active, race clean, and work hard!

Back to topic, for your application, all you got to do is maintain your activity, race on our AA servers to boost your safety rating and improve your laptimes (or just to put some laps onto the stats). If you do that you'll be most certainly accepted in no time Smile Once in AS, ranking up takes a minimum of a month for the first rank (based on current members), and ranks proceeding that will take slightly longer/harder to achieve.

The higher rank, the more admin privilages, bragging rights, and of course responsibility!

See you on track Smile

RE: Application - Daniel - daniel_weaver - 04-01-2019

Hello Guys!

Thank you for your nice words! As I discussed with Rane, I have a few hours to play on a day. Of course, sometimes I need to neglect the game, but usually you will find me (for example now ) on the Blackwood GTi server. Smile

The admin position is not the first priority for me, I would like to race in better conditions with better players. Unfortunately the demo version is not the best for that.

I hope I will deserve your trust and we can fight with each other on the race track. Smile

RE: Application - Daniel [n progress] - Kadir - 04-11-2019

A fast racer, you must be with us!

RE: Application - Daniel [n progress] - rane_nbg - 04-12-2019

Yep, great performance and sportsmanship showed by Daniel last night at Fragmaster GTi Thursdays, keep it up dude Smile

RE: Application - Daniel [n progress] - daniel_weaver - 04-12-2019

Hi guys! Yes, that was so fun, I just wanted to finish the race without any problem, I did not expect the 17th position at the end.. Smile Meet on next thursday race!

RE: Application - Daniel [n progress] - rane_nbg - 04-15-2019

Since two weeks from your application have passed and everything was ok, now is a good time to give us your updated stats. Post here the details you see when typing the command !pi.