AirAttack Racing Forum
Membership Application - Swiftzz [accepted] - Printable Version

+- AirAttack Racing Forum (https://airattackteam.com)
+-- Forum: AirSupport Team (https://airattackteam.com/forum-52.html)
+--- Forum: AirSupport Membership Applications (https://airattackteam.com/forum-53.html)
+---- Forum: FBM (https://airattackteam.com/forum-55.html)
+---- Thread: Membership Application - Swiftzz [accepted] (/thread-1231.html)

Pages: 1 2

Membership Application - Swiftzz [accepted] - Swiftzz - 03-13-2019

LFS Account name: Driloniloni110
Racing name: Swiftzz
Desired racing name including the AS tag: AS™| Swiftzz
To find your AA Airio stats, use !pi command while in-server
Number of laps on AA servers: 232 - 226 FBM 6 XFG
Your safety rating: 75%
Your personal best(s): 1:12:30 but in this server 1:13:30

If you enjoy other classes (eg. Applying for GTi, but also racing RallyX) feel free to list them and their relevant records here too: I can do every class but i like more FBM also other racing with faster cars

Any other personal data you want to share, e.g. why you want to join, your name, age, location, occupation, etc.: 
Hi, my name is Drilon Ahmetaj. I'm from Kosova - Balkan Country. Im 17 , I love to race tho but I love other games to. I want to join on this team beacuse its a big racing team and I want to be in a racing team. And I feel I'll fit the team.

RE: Airsupport Aplication - Swiftzz - Vim Fuego - 03-14-2019

Hi Swiftzz,

Welcome to the forum, and thanks for your application.

It looks like you've read through the application guide, so you'll know all about the short waiting period to allow our team members to comment and hopefully catch up with you on the servers. We'll also be looking at your participation levels here too, especially incident reports, but also other contributions such as skinning or other graphics, participation in discussions, etc. Good participation levels are necessary to progress through the limad ranks once you're accepted as well.

Have a read through all the stickies on the forum to get an idea of what goes on here - most importantly, our Code of Conduct which outlines what we expect of our members in terms of how we present ourselves and how we deal with situations in-server.

Best of luck Smile

RE: Airsupport Aplication - Swiftzz - AOR Nova - 03-14-2019

Hey Swiftz!

Thank you for following up as per my request after offering you an application procedure through the LFS Forum.
Knowing you from [TC] when you were running under team CSR , you are a suitable canidate to join AA as you have good enough communication skills, seem fast, and have put in effort to match the lap requirements and other requirements in the sign-up page.

As Vim has highlighted, do read through and familarise you with the Code-Of-Conduct page which will be very useful should you be accepted as a member. It outlines the simple bits on what you can and cannot do as a admin in server, as well as behaviour around the LFS community!

We look forward to having you on our team soon, as per protocol we will be having a few days/2 week-ish observation period - during that time please do more laps in our servers, improve your PB's in the demo vehicles or put some KM's in general in LFS.

*Worth noting for the future - although we are a demo team, we still participate in S1-3 events and are free to race on other servers. Just remember to wear the team-tag when representing the team in an event!
**If you have any other friends or drivers looking for a team to join, do spread the word.

Cheers

RE: Airsupport Aplication - Swiftzz - Swiftzz - 03-14-2019

I read and understood Code-Of-Conduct. Thank you.

RE: Airsupport Aplication - Swiftzz - rane_nbg - 04-01-2019

Hi guys,
Thank you for applying Swiftzz.
Had a pleasant chat with the guy, he seems like AS material. Fresh blood, calm, good lang skills, good racer, was an admin at cruse server TC for some time. He has my green light for limad level 0.

RE: Airsupport Aplication - Swiftzz - Kadir - 04-01-2019

Hello,

I've seen him in GTİ server. He was a fair racer ,He has my green light.

RE: Airsupport Aplication - Swiftzz - AOR Nova - 04-02-2019

Green light from me as from the start, too.

In this case, we now look forward for the final word/opinion from Vim, but we can pretty much say you're almost ready to go, Swiftz!

Thank you for waiting and look to see you on track Smile

RE: Airsupport Aplication - Swiftzz - Vim Fuego - 04-03-2019

It's a yes from me too, and as such I will get you into the LFS system as quickly as I can - Seven will take a look at your forum details when he gets a chance.

Congratulations, and welcome to the team, Swiftzz!

Remember that you will be starting at L0 and working your way up the ranks, so to begin with you will need to use diplomacy in the first instance, and then  if situations escalate, save replays and file reports with us in order to deal with crashers and hackers. The better your participation in team matters, the faster you will move through the ranks.

Remember to wear your tag at all times, and always use an AA sanctioned skin (you can make/mod your own and have it approved if you wish) when you drive. Always act in a way that befits an AS representative, and always use your limad powers responsibly.

Best of luck! Smile

RE: Airsupport Aplication - Swiftzz - AOR Nova - 04-03-2019

And as swiftly as can be... (ha!), welcome to the team Swiftz!

Remember to wear your AS™| tag in AA servers and the available AA skins when possible, although tag must be worn for when you are in server or participating as Air Support in leagues.

For your OEC you do not have to, as you signed up for your own team before this acceptance.

Like Vim has mentioned, you have been given L0 admin which is not extended privilages - you are only immune to getting banned, and do not have access to banning yet, so filing reports for crashers or bad users here on this forum is vital not only to keeping the server clean, but also to add to your cause for your next promotion.

Drive cleanly, be the force to stop arguements and be the neutral player when doing moderator duties in server.

Congrats and see you on track.

RE: Airsupport Aplication - Swiftzz - rane_nbg - 04-03-2019

Welcome to the team Swiftzz Smile
You will find all our official team skins here:
https://lx-fx.co.uk/AirAttack/forum/thread-358.html