AirAttack Racing Forum
Membership Application - Silva [declined] - Printable Version

+- AirAttack Racing Forum (https://airattackteam.com)
+-- Forum: AirSupport Team (https://airattackteam.com/forum-52.html)
+--- Forum: AirSupport Membership Applications (https://airattackteam.com/forum-53.html)
+---- Forum: GTI (https://airattackteam.com/forum-56.html)
+---- Thread: Membership Application - Silva [declined] (/thread-1213.html)

Pages: 1 2

Membership Application - Silva [declined] - Silva - 12-19-2018

LFS Account name: Bilcrossfoto
Racing name: Silva
Desired racing name including the AS tag: AS™|Silva
To find your AA Airio stats, use !pi command while in-server
Number of laps on AA servers: When i practice racing or anything like that i drive in singel player. So never drive on other servers. So i think 0 laps!
Your safety rating: As i typed over
Your personal best(s): Don't remember any atm

If you enjoy other classes (eg. Applying for GTi, but also racing RallyX) feel free to list them and their relevant records here too: I am a rallycross driver irl so i like Rally/Rallycross/Folkrace.... I also have driven some gocart irl so line racing is also a thing i like

Any other personal data you want to share, e.g. why you want to join, your name, age, location, occupation, etc.: I wan't to join the team bec i am searching for a team base that i can practice with and sit down and have a chat with. My name is Sindre Silva from norway and i am 18 y/o. I mainly dont play so much anymore but in the winter and in the weeks all year around i sit down some times. I do alot of IRL racing so don't play so much anymore!

RE: Application - Silva - Azyer - 12-19-2018

Hello Silva, I haven’t encountered you on our servers yet. But firstly. If you could please find some time to go into a GTi or FBM Server, drive the car and then press ctrl + f7 to show your personal best for each car. That would be very much appreciated. Also. Please do !pi to bring up your personal info. Detailing your safety rating.

RE: Application - Silva - AOR Nova - 12-19-2018

Hi Silva!

Thank you for posting an application, it seems you did read your messages on the forum!

Do drive some laps on any (yes, any, but of course with other drivers would be more fun!) Air Attack Server, denominated by the AA™| tag on the servername, for example, AA™| Demo FBM. Part of our requirement is that each applicant must have a decent amount of laps and Safety rating (found in server using! rt) undrr the belt before we consider accepting.

But of course if you are exceptional in driving or sweat it out and gain a ton of !rt or laps we might just consider you.

Like Azyer said, do leave your personal best for each (or your favourite) demo car, i.e the GTi and FBM.
If you race mainly S2 or licenced servers, list your best car/best track/ best time combo and I guess we'll figure something out in the meantime.

Of course our team goal is to have a bunch of racers who can race, but that starts with... racers. We welcome anyone to apply at the moment!

Once again, thank you for applying with us and welcome to the forums!

Cheers

RE: Application - Silva - Silva - 12-19-2018

Here you got my !Pi. I never play on other servers then Open Wheel servers.. So i will not race so much in GTi class and stuff! But here is my stats so far on FBM!

Here is also my PB so far!

RE: Application - Silva - Vim Fuego - 12-19-2018

Hi Silva,

Welcome to the AA forums and thank you for the application.

We have a 2-3 week application processing time in which we watch to see how often you drive and how much improvement shows in that time. It's also a good time to read through all of the sticky threads on the forum to get an idea of how we do things as a team.

Good luck, and I hope to see you on the track one day soon Smile

RE: Application - Silva - Silva - 12-20-2018

For sure i will try to play as much as i can. But its christmas soon and i also turn 18 very soon so its gonna be alot going on this days! I also need to get my IRL race cars up and running so don't have alot of time! But for sure i will be on and test little bit.

Also a got info about me is that i always just drive! never make setups and stuff! If you want me to improve i need a team around me that can make setups and also recommend letting me having a spotter in race! That's what i always have done! Very sorry if this make me look like a fool, but when I race, I race serious!

RE: Application - Silva - Bero - 12-20-2018

(12-20-2018, 10:27 AM)Silva Wrote: Also a got info about me is that i always just drive! never make setups and stuff! If you want me to improve i need a team around me that can make setups and also recommend letting me having a spotter in race! That's what i always have done! Very sorry if this make me look like a fool, but when I race, I race serious!

Hy.

I am just a little curious... How do you know what to adjust if you don't do your own setups? 
Or how can you be serious if you are depending on a whole bunch of people to grow and prosper? 
Don't get me wrong, racing is a team sport, but obviously not the way you think.
Everyone can be good if you provide him with enough coverage and support, but to be great, 
you need to give something asweel. You are the one sitting behind the wheel of a car, hence you are driving (not the spotter). You are the one who can feel the car, and you are the one who needs to tell what you fell and how it needs to feel. And now it gets tricky, you are the one who needs to know what to adjust to get what you want. Atleast the basics. The mechanic is just a grease monkey who is making the adjustments you tell him to do. Lfs is a game hence you don't need a mechanic. Smile
When you grow in one field, it will help you grow in another. So try making your own setups, it will help you a lot. 
And you don't need a spotter, this is a game, the track doesn't change.

RE: Application - Silva - Silva - 12-21-2018

(12-20-2018, 09:27 PM)Bero Wrote:
(12-20-2018, 10:27 AM)Silva Wrote: Also a got info about me is that i always just drive! never make setups and stuff! If you want me to improve i need a team around me that can make setups and also recommend letting me having a spotter in race! That's what i always have done! Very sorry if this make me look like a fool, but when I race, I race serious!

Hy.

I am just a little curious... How do you know what to adjust if you don't do your own setups? 
Or how can you be serious if you are depending on a whole bunch of people to grow and prosper? 
Don't get me wrong, racing is a team sport, but obviously not the way you think.
Everyone can be good if you provide him with enough coverage and support, but to be great, 
you need to give something asweel. You are the one sitting behind the wheel of a car, hence you are driving (not the spotter). You are the one who can feel the car, and you are the one who needs to tell what you fell and how it needs to feel. And now it gets tricky, you are the one who needs to know what to adjust to get what you want. Atleast the basics. The mechanic is just a grease monkey who is making the adjustments you tell him to do. Lfs is a game hence you don't need a mechanic. Smile
When you grow in one field, it will help you grow in another. So try making your own setups, it will help you a lot. 
And you don't need a spotter, this is a game, the track doesn't change.

Yea, i know what you mean! The thing i told you guys here is that i know everything about the car. I know how to tell the guy who can make the setups whats wrong with it.. It's just that i can't my self figure out how to make a good setup. I totally understand that that looks wird and all but thats how i have worked with my last teams. And that have worked well!

RE: Application - Silva - Silva - 01-03-2019

haven't heard anything back from you guys! Please come join the server or type a comment here Smile

RE: Application - Silva - AOR Nova - 01-06-2019

Hey Silva, I'll attempt to check on your stats progress in server soon. Have you improved in laptime or had more laps done in our servers?