AirAttack Racing Forum
Open Enduro Cup 2019 (GT2 class) - Printable Version

+- AirAttack Racing Forum (https://airattackteam.com)
+-- Forum: Live For Speed (https://airattackteam.com/forum-27.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://airattackteam.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: Open Enduro Cup 2019 (GT2 class) (/thread-1212.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Open Enduro Cup 2019 (GT2 class) - AOR Nova - 01-28-2019

(01-27-2019, 05:34 AM)Managan (Habby) Wrote: Hi there. Any new events? It's been a while since I want to participate in some GT events.

Yup Habby.

https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/90300-Open-Endurance-Cup-Four

Check OEC out and inform if you can make the next 3 races!

RE: Open Enduro Cup 2019 (GT2 class) - Managan (Habby) - 01-28-2019

(01-28-2019, 02:28 AM)AOR Nova Wrote: Yup Habby.

https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/90300-Open-Endurance-Cup-Four

Check OEC out and inform if you can make the next 3 races!

Looks like I can participate in the next round! 
So, I could be part of Regen instead of the official AA team? What do I need to participate?

RE: Open Enduro Cup 2019 (GT2 class) - Vim Fuego - 01-28-2019

We'd obviously rather you'd race with us if we have enough members willing to participate... ultimately it is up to you who you want to team up with if you have friends needing a ringer or something, but try to keep it to extenuating circumstances wherever possible Wink

RE: Open Enduro Cup 2019 (GT2 class) - Managan (Habby) - 01-28-2019

(01-28-2019, 01:33 PM)Vim Fuego Wrote: We'd obviously rather you'd race with us if we have enough members willing to participate... ultimately it is up to you who you want to team up with if you have friends needing a ringer or something, but try to keep it to extenuating circumstances wherever possible Wink

Vim, I'd love to race for AA, regardless my completely dull GT abilities  Tongue
I asked about it because I thought AirAttack withdrawn it's entrance as a team.
Hoping to see you on track Wink

RE: Open Enduro Cup 2019 (GT2 class) - AOR Nova - 01-29-2019

Air Attack withdrew because there was not enough drivers to pair up for a team, and no one really wanted to solo a full race.

At the moment Regen car #11 comprises of me, Azyer, (6s)Getrag and (6s) Fwank. I'm only in to hold the team in the signups and to qualify/fill in last minute if Frank can't make it (as my timezone means my stints have to be at the start, and very short at that.)

Regen car #12 hasn't formed yet, but currently two drivers from Team CSR are alright to form up with you if you want. They are CSR swift and CSR edo.

Regen Motorsports would just be a filler team in order to mix drivers together, which means all the drivers will not be wearing their own team tag, rather just (carnumber) RM (name) , e.g 11 RM Frank.

If you are OK to race in Regen #12 then I'll put you and the other two into the team discord for prep purposes, and will give you details to enter Regen #12 into the oec signups page.

//
edit
In theory, now that you're cool to race we could have 2/3 drivers running under Air Attack (Habby, Azyer, Nova) but as 6S and Air Attack already did some changing and swapping in the signups I don't think Falke would be happy adjusting more stuff lol

RE: Open Enduro Cup 2019 (GT2 class) - AOR Nova - 01-31-2019

(01-28-2019, 05:32 PM)Managan (Habby) Wrote:
(01-28-2019, 01:33 PM)Vim Fuego Wrote: We'd obviously rather you'd race with us if we have enough members willing to participate... ultimately it is up to you who you want to team up with if you have friends needing a ringer or something, but try to keep it to extenuating circumstances wherever possible Wink

Vim, I'd love to race for AA, regardless my completely dull GT abilities  Tongue
I asked about it because I thought AirAttack withdrawn it's entrance as a team.
Hoping to see you on track Wink

Hey, Swift and the other driver is awaiting your decision whether you are game to race under Regen in car #12, the sister car to #11. Let me know soonest so he can enter the team (I can't, as I've entered car #11 already Smile )

RE: Open Enduro Cup 2019 (GT2 class) - Kadir - 02-06-2019

I will be in the race on 10 February,hope to see you in the race.

RE: Open Enduro Cup 2019 (GT2 class) - AOR Nova - 02-07-2019

See you, kdrylmztt!

RE: Open Enduro Cup 2019 (GT2 class) - Managan (Habby) - 02-07-2019

Hi guys, bad news;
Had a little incident with a bike, now both of my wrists are sprained. There's a grade 1 sprain in my left one and grade 2 in the right. Not that bad, but it will take some weeks for it to heal completely.

Tried to do some laps around BL2 and it was just awful. The wristband/bandage really limitates part of my moves. And by that, I don't think it would be good to participate in the next race, as I'm not sure if I could complete it by myself, and of course, I don't want to be a handicap for any team Tongue

Take care. good luck!

RE: Open Enduro Cup 2019 (GT2 class) - AOR Nova - 02-08-2019

Get well soon Habby.

Hopefully you will be well enough to join a team/Regen for maybe the last round in 2 months time I think.

As of now CSR Swift and Edo have entered as CSR Racing (as expected).