AirAttack Racing Forum
Membership Application - Azyer [re-accepted] - Printable Version

+- AirAttack Racing Forum (https://airattackteam.com)
+-- Forum: AirSupport Team (https://airattackteam.com/forum-52.html)
+--- Forum: AirSupport Membership Applications (https://airattackteam.com/forum-53.html)
+---- Forum: GTI (https://airattackteam.com/forum-56.html)
+---- Thread: Membership Application - Azyer [re-accepted] (/thread-1167.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Azyer - GTI Application [accepted] - AOR Nova - 08-14-2018

Remember with power comes responsibility! Having Limad0 means you are immune to kicks, however, please respect others and do not get in tussles unecessarily. Anyway,
You now will have people looking up to you in server, so take this opportunity with us by the horns and race on!

Ranking up the limad admin ranks takes some time and also passion - race, have fun, maintain a good safety rating and community likei-ness and you'll be well received!

We want to portray ourselves neat and nicely! Welcome to the team, officially, Azyer! Remember to carry the AS™| tag around whenever possible Smile

RE: Azyer - GTI Application [accepted] - AOR Nova - 09-12-2018

Progress update for Azyer -

You are very active lately, which is what we want to see.
Visiting AA servers to race is highly appreciated, however frequent visits to rival territory doesn't do much harm; spreading the Air Support team is a plus!
That being said, please do race in Air Attack servers more often so (other) team members can better evaluate you especially in the timezones where I can't be on.
You also have come a long way through coaching, with your speed and racecraft. You have excelled in learning how to drive the GTi and FBM cars in far faster fashion than I imagine you could, so very good job there! You also have decent sportsmanship and that is definitely a plus for a demo server ridden with newbies.

I have also noticed you are picking up cruising, which is fine. I do it frequently too!However, slightly better maturity in those servers is to be achieved as you are still wearing the team tag - it is vital we aren't portrayed as immature. Same basic concern applies to the multiple Discord servers I've seen you in.

You don't have much negatives to work on, but for some races in demo where you have been involved in incidents (sparcely), I've seen you act a little too brash to the competitor, or respond with "wtf".
This isn't cruise where the atmosphere is slightly more "bantery" - respect comes first, so always apologise even if the incident is 50-50, and then try to explain the situation. This will help you make firm, strong admin decisions if you do end up in a higher Limad position.

Anyway,
Still a very good job overall, you seem to be upholding our team values and that's awesome. I hope you note down this feedback and use it to better yourself and soon rank up in the team!

RE: Azyer - GTI Application [accepted] - Vim Fuego - 09-13-2018

Excellent update Nova, thank you.

Azyer, this is all good to hear. Sounds like you need to consider the skill level of your opponents a little more when putting together strategies, but above all else, be patient. One man's sim is another man's game.

Be patient, and save replays. Wink

Good work, keep it up!

RE: Azyer - GTI Application [accepted] - Azyer - 09-13-2018

Haha yes, I’ve got into iRacing at the minute and i need to start getting back into LFS, u can blame Mikke for this

RE: Azyer - GTI Application [accepted] - Mikke - 09-13-2018

Yea, Azyer, Demon and me went into iRacing so not much playing lfs atm Tongue

RE: Azyer - GTI Application [accepted] - Azyer - 09-13-2018

Well demon isn’t in the team so he’s now irrelevant. It’s just me and you xD, but i think iRacing has helped it for e and improving racing etiquette

RE: Azyer - GTI Application [accepted] - AOR Nova - 10-23-2018

Membership update - Azyer

Congratulations Azyer! You have been a valuable asset to our team and have contributed in racing within the community and remaining active.

Over the course of months of monitoring by the team we have decided today shall be your first rank promotion. You should now be L1 limad in server. Expanded ability and greater responsibility.

Please maintain activeness, continue to better your behaviour, and use your admin powers to good use. We hope to continue seeing you with us for time to come.

Once again, congrats!

RE: Azyer - GTI Application [accepted] - Azyer - 10-23-2018

"Valuable" xD, nah but cheers, i'll keep it up, even though im a slow boi Tongue

RE: Azyer - GTI Application [accepted] - Azyer - 12-21-2018

Hmm no update in 2 months lul

RE: Azyer - GTI Application [accepted] - Vim Fuego - 12-22-2018

Ranks take longer to achieve the further you progress. Your next level will take a considerable amount of time to reach.