AirAttack Racing Forum
Banned by having multiple accounts i apologie to that. - Printable Version

+- AirAttack Racing Forum (https://airattackteam.com)
+-- Forum: Live For Speed (https://airattackteam.com/forum-27.html)
+--- Forum: Reports (https://airattackteam.com/forum-30.html)
+---- Forum: Complaints and other reports (https://airattackteam.com/forum-47.html)
+---- Thread: Banned by having multiple accounts i apologie to that. (/thread-1161.html)

Banned by having multiple accounts i apologie to that. - Senninha - 05-11-2018

Cry Hello, i've been banned and it says that the reason is: "Multiple Accounts" (i want to apologize because those were created to evade following "rats" who like to mess with me and mess my safety ratio), i was recently driving on AA team servers because of unfair attitudes and also insults at the MRc servers by [MRc]ice and [MRc]hosep wich led me to race only on your servers at FBMW bl1 historic, but they kept following me to your servers and also when some "kenwood" driver got in he was only crashing around ppl, we all vote banned him and your servers instantly bounced and became out of the master server, wich i think your servers were "DDOSED by him" i have the screenshots and MPR's here from the insults at your servers while i was only worried about them giving advices to their own health because they consume dru** and also they have no humility or honesty at all i think those two don't have good principles of life, hopefully i would love to be unbanned from your servers because sometimes i don't like to race on MRc at all i love fairplay and i suffered from many injustices my whole life with fake friends during times where i was depressed with ingenuity :/ once again my apologies :/ . my accounts are deadpool6 and marcogts "s3 account" Best Regards.

here are the files wich contain what i was complaining my apologies Sad
https://files.fm/u/2re4zspb

RE: Banned by having multiple accounts i apologie to that. - Ayrton Senna - 05-11-2018

I dont see some BIG problems in your replays. But i also dont know what problems you have with them, i agree that a heard that if no admin is on AA so Hosep is doing not correct things but i cant confirm that.. Rest is on other admins. But for me.. I dont have any problems with MRc guys.

RE: Banned by having multiple accounts i apologie to that. - Senninha - 05-12-2018

(05-11-2018, 11:39 PM)dombrovskp Wrote: I dont see some BIG problems in your replays. But i also dont know what problems you have with them, i agree that a heard that if no admin is on AA so Hosep is doing not correct things but i cant confirm that.. Rest is on other admins. But for me.. I dont have any problems with MRc guys.

I love the MRc community specially the admin gemini wich is a great driver who gave me a big support today, but i have principles of life that i do not allow myself to race there when the true admins gemini simon and school bus are not in there, today.. they became very special to me, specially gemini and school bus, everyone is free to do whatever they want i just like to give life counceiling sometimes, wich they didn't respect "ice and hosep and laughted at my face in your servers" and when they're not in there i love to race on your servers, because im gaining back my practice and there are no other servers as good as your's and MRc for fbmw :/ i hope you guys understand that fact i apologie to gemini simon bish and to you guys, but life teached me to be that way, been having tough years wich i talked today with gemini and i was able to find myself and think deeply only last month after a big depression, and im still recovering from it day-by-day i hope no one gets offended specially the MRc members because of my past mistakes and also you guys, my apologies i just wish we could all live like brothers and also that AA admins could unban my two accounts from your servers :/ (deadpool6 and marcogts) best regards.

RE: Banned by having multiple accounts i apologie to that. - Seven - 05-12-2018

Hi Sennin,

Thanks for taking the time to create an appeal. I think what you need to do is to speak to the MRc Leadership about the issues you're having with your team mates, including these events on our servers as proof of the severity of it. Within AA we take disrespect to other members very seriously as it's just not what we're about here - within a team everyone should feel welcomed and as if help is there if needed. Of course, not everyone will get along, but you can be a decent human being about it afterall.

Depending what Vim says (since he's the one that's handled most of this and probably caused him the most drama) I'd be willing to unban ONE of your accounts on the condition you fix whatever issues you and your team mates have, whether it's by simply talking with them decently or involving MRc management. Should any issues occur in future, we will require screenshots and/or replays of any chats that take place in regards to it.

Awaiting Vim's input.

RE: Banned by having multiple accounts i apologie to that. - Vim Fuego - 05-12-2018

Hi Senninha,

Your original account, Roadsbunny, has been banned for 999 days for a reported speedhack. Any and all new accounts created by you to get around bans from our servers will also be banned without exception.

When joining our servers, the very first window that pops up contains a warning about using hacks, and what you can expect if you get caught. You got caught, and now you have to accept the consequences of that.

RE: Banned by having multiple accounts i apologie to that. - Senninha - 05-12-2018

(05-12-2018, 12:11 PM)Vim Fuego Wrote: Hi Senninha,

Your original account, Roadsbunny, has been banned for 999 days for a reported speedhack. Any and all new accounts created by you to get around bans from our servers will also be banned without exception.

When joining our servers, the very first window that pops up contains a warning about using hacks, and what you can expect if you get caught. You got caught, and now you have to accept the consequences of that.

Hii Vim Fuego, i accept the consequences, my s3 account who got banned from MRc two years ago was not me racing, i already talked with gemini yesterday about it, it was during a time where i went to london in holidays and lend my g27 and my s3 account to a friend of me with an USB drive with the whole game and setups on it, he endedup messing my wheel and my account gladly only on MRc, i created the roadsbunny account with irony and furious about what my friend did, i raced for so many time and won races at events on MRc with the XRG and i never cheated, hopefully they will remember it and my apologies to them, what happened to my roads_bunny account ban was that i've reported [GD]Dido on their forum telling he was cheating because of a fuel bug i didn't knew it really existed, at that moment i was doing a live on facebook "further tests to my twitch channel wich is twitch.tv/ahkl (a hard knock life) and also i was on some friends teamspeak wich i paid to have a private room when i was running on MRc fbm server with the account roads_bunny, unfortunatelly OBS Studio and the ddos i've had "cheated for me", i saw my network utilization climb to 55% and many packet loss with "killswitch from speccy64 and task manager also" i was expecting that as soon as i saw the referred "friend aka fake friend" entering the teamspeak going into a hidden room, afterall i endedup getting banned because an user named "VETTELL" just did one post from the day of my facebook live, with some MPR's from that day i was doing the live tests posting them telling i was only trolling them.., wich unfortunatelly got me mad and made me drank almost and entire bottle of jack daniels.... and i had a bad behaviour answering the threads on the MRc forum :X i endedup getting banned myself by posting without following my own principles of life, and endedup as a "cheater" as i said i love the MRc members "specially fairplay" except hosep and ice and i still respect those two but they do not do the same for me i guess!.. im still not sure about that.
Best Regards once again my apologies & thanks for the attention.