AirAttack Racing Forum
Membership Application - Habby [accepted] - Printable Version

+- AirAttack Racing Forum (https://airattackteam.com)
+-- Forum: AirSupport Team (https://airattackteam.com/forum-52.html)
+--- Forum: AirSupport Membership Applications (https://airattackteam.com/forum-53.html)
+---- Forum: FBM (https://airattackteam.com/forum-55.html)
+---- Thread: Membership Application - Habby [accepted] (/thread-1154.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Membership Application - Habby [accepted] - Managan (Habby) - 05-02-2018

LFS Account name: djdarksilver
Racing name: Habby
Desired racing name including the AS tag:    AS™| Habby

Number of laps on AA servers: 1936
Your safety rating: 86,51% (86%)
Your personal best(s): 1:12.46 @ BL2  /  1:13.95 @ BL1 (FBM)

About me:

Hello all. I'm Augusto Pecile, from Argentina. I'm 16 years old at the moment, and I want to be part of the AirAttack family.
I would say that i'm pretty much an average simracer...my set is not a big deal and I race at a few amount of platforms; rFactor, Asetto Corsa, F1 2014 to 2017 and LFS. Simracing's a hobby that started growing in me at the age of 6-7, when I first tried NFSU2 and later (my first "real" sim experience) rFactor. Since then, the main thing I was thinking after waking up, after school and after my basketball practices, was to get on my PC and race 'til I couldn't keep myself awake.

Away from the simracing world, I like some kinda simple things; music, coffee, drawing, bass playing, and having some good times with friends and the ones I love.
I like to put racing in a complete new paragraph. It's something that, in a way, made me what I am today. Since I was a toddler, my father or my great uncle took me to the local track on sundays, the Autódromo de Rafaela, the only tarmac oval in the country and one of the fastests circuits in America.  TC4000, TC, STC2000, Turismo Nacional, Formula Renault...every race I watched there is stuck in my mind. Seeing those cars going at full speed and then suddenly braking at the point of seeing their brake rotors look bright red before entering the chicanes made me crazy. I loved (and love) every part of it.

Some weeks ago, I made one of my lifelong dreams come true: I became a racer. I entered in the ACSF 150cc Karting championship of Santa Fe, a city near where I live. It was my first race, and, against what I expected, I finished 1st in my class. Aiming to give it all in the next rounds!!

Why do I want to be part of AA?

Mostly, because I want to know how it is being inside a team in this sim. The AirSupport program seems like a good choice for a first taste. Also, AA is my main server during online FBM races (I casually go to MRc, I'm a sinner I know) recently, so keeping it clean of dirty drivers or crashers would be nice. What i'm saying with this? That maybe the presence of more team members can make the things a little bit more calm, and, of course, kick or ban if it's necessary, but iI hope don't. 

Style and experience:

I would say that my racing style in online races is kinda conservative. Some agressive and risky driving is OK sometimes, but I prefer to do a clean race. When I notice that another overtake isn't possible, I dedicate the rest of the race on having good pace and keeping my position. As my PB's show, i'm not one of the fastests around, but i think i'm consistent. I know how to save tires and do good lap times, like low 1:13's and hig or mid 1:12's depending on my stamina or the traffic.

As a FBM driver, I think I have enough experience with the little machine. Blackwood is like my virtual home, but I manage to drive the FBM in a competitive way in tracks such as Aston Club, Westhill, South City CR, Rockingham ISSC and others...

Also, I raced in 2 races of the FOX Fridays championship. Both DNF's sadly, but I can say that I did a decent job, thinking they where my first races with the FOX. I did some BF1, FO8 and GT races too, but they weren't a big deal.

So, I think that's all. Waiting for answers! Sorry if there's some grammatical errors, english is not my main language.

RE: AirSupport Membership Application: Habby - prasanths96 - 05-02-2018

Hi there Habby!

It's great to see you applied Smile. I've race with you in the past and you are a good driver and not a trouble maker. (I don't remember the details, since its been a long time)

Its +1 from me. Looking forward to see you in the team.

RE: AirSupport Membership Application: Habby - Seven - 05-02-2018

Hi Habby, thanks for applying to join the team. During your two week waiting period will give more chance for other AA members to chime in about your application.

I'd just like to know, I assume you won't have any moderation experience? Judging by your lack of reports on the forums (which you will have to make before ever banning someone) I can't tell what your judgement would be like in a collision and what you would do, etc.

Other than that, best of luck!

RE: AirSupport Membership Application: Habby - Managan (Habby) - 05-02-2018

(05-02-2018, 07:59 AM)Seven Wrote: Hi Habby, thanks for applying to join the team. During your two week waiting period will give more chance for other AA members to chime in about your application.

I'd just like to know, I assume you won't have any moderation experience? Judging by your lack of reports on the forums (which you will have to make before ever banning someone) I can't tell what your judgement would be like in a collision and what you would do, etc.

Other than that, best of luck!

Hi there, Seven. You're right. 
I don't have any moderation experience on anything...let alone LFS!

RE: AirSupport Membership Application: Habby - Mikke - 05-02-2018

Welcome Habby!
Will try to catch you in game.

RE: AirSupport Membership Application: Habby - Vim Fuego - 05-04-2018

Hi Habby,

Excellent application - thank you! Marshal and I have been seeing you driving regularly on FBM Historic, and we like what we have seen.

And thank you for the crash report - don't worry about the one in the Replay section; I'm sometimes a little confused as to how that works too Big Grin

You are off to a great start, and I think you would be a great addition to the team. Best of luck! Smile

RE: AirSupport Membership Application: Habby - AOR Nova - 05-15-2018

Hello Habby,

If I recall correctly, I did race with you a very small number of times, and I don't remember anything wrong with your driving.

Can't say much else as I can not affirm the legitibility, unless you remember racing with me.

Other than that, a near perfect opening application into Air Support. Hoping to see you in the team soon.

Cheers,
Nova

RE: AirSupport Membership Application: Habby - Ayrton Senna - 05-15-2018

+1 from me.. Raced with him many times, no problem at all. You will be welcomed member Smile

RE: AirSupport Membership Application: Habby - Vim Fuego - 05-24-2018

Hi Habby,

I'm pleased to let you know that you have officially been accepted by Air Support.

We will get your admin privileges and forum details set up - all you need to do is change your driver name to include the AS tag, get yourself some AA skins to wear, and you're away!

Promotion through the ranks as reliant on your interaction with the team through reports, forum interaction, skinning, etc. The more you do, the faster you progress.

Have fun and do us proud!

RE: AirSupport Membership Application: Habby - Managan (Habby) - 05-25-2018

(05-24-2018, 11:30 PM)Vim Fuego Wrote: Hi Habby,

I'm pleased to let you know that you have officially been accepted by Air Support.

We will get your admin privileges and forum details set up - all you need to do is change your driver name to include the AS tag, get yourself some AA skins to wear, and you're away!

Promotion through the ranks as reliant on your interaction with the team through reports, forum interaction, skinning, etc. The more you do, the faster you progress.

Have fun and do us proud!

Hi Vim!
I'm completely grateful. I want to say thank you to all those members that trusted in me during these two weeks. Again, proud and grateful for being the first AS member.

See you guys around the server!  Smile