AirAttack Racing Forum
FORUM MIGRATION - Printable Version

+- AirAttack Racing Forum (https://airattackteam.com)
+-- Forum: Live For Speed (https://airattackteam.com/forum-27.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://airattackteam.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: FORUM MIGRATION (/thread-1094.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: FORUM MIGRATION - Vim Fuego - 02-07-2018

(02-07-2018, 10:19 PM)Mikke Wrote: That pink theme doesnt  fit for me Big Grin

I thought that would totally be your thing Mikke - it matched Katy's lipstick Big Grin

RE: FORUM MIGRATION - joruss - 02-08-2018

So... the themes are gone and I'm in some yellow one, how do I select different one?
This condensed font in this one is unreadable, or at least hard to decipher.

RE: FORUM MIGRATION - Mikke - 02-08-2018

I like pink very much, but it just doesnt suit to AA colours.

RE: FORUM MIGRATION - prasanths96 - 02-08-2018

"ABOUT US
Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s "

- Supposed to be like this at bottom?

RE: FORUM MIGRATION - Seven - 02-08-2018

(02-08-2018, 12:52 AM)joruss Wrote: So... the themes are gone and I'm in some yellow one, how do I select different one?

Move your mouse to the top right where is says "Welcome back, JoRuss" and you'll be able to access all the CPanels there. Smile

@Pras, work in progress mate. It's a new theme.

RE: FORUM MIGRATION - prasanths96 - 02-08-2018

Alrighty! I feel like I have seen this theme before too in AA.

RE: FORUM MIGRATION - joruss - 02-08-2018

(02-08-2018, 09:31 AM)Seven Wrote:
(02-08-2018, 12:52 AM)joruss Wrote: So... the themes are gone and I'm in some yellow one, how do I select different one?

Move your mouse to the top right where is says "Welcome back, JoRuss" and you'll be able to access all the CPanels there. Smile

@Pras, work in progress mate. It's a new theme.

Ah... "Board Style" not "Theme" it is... Was looking for wrong thing. Thx. All good now.

RE: FORUM MIGRATION - Seven - 02-08-2018

No worries Jo Smile

RE: FORUM MIGRATION - prasanths96 - 02-09-2018

ABOUT US:
AirAttack includes the teams AirAttack Racing and AirSupport Motorsport. The two teams are primarily demo teams that aid in providing quality back-to-basics Demo racing within the gave "Live For Speed". The teams also compete in league and other racing events in other aspects of the game including, S1, S2 and S3. Founded in approximately 2004, the team has grown to be one of the largest and longest thriving team within the community.

Typo : - Gave "Live For Speed".

Smile

RE: FORUM MIGRATION - Seven - 02-09-2018

(02-09-2018, 06:45 PM)prasanths96 Wrote: ABOUT US:
AirAttack includes the teams AirAttack Racing and AirSupport Motorsport. The two teams are primarily demo teams that aid in providing quality back-to-basics Demo racing within the gave "Live For Speed". The teams also compete in league and other racing events in other aspects of the game including, S1, S2 and S3. Founded in approximately 2004, the team has grown to be one of the largest and longest thriving team within the community.

Typo : - Gave  "Live For Speed".  

Smile

Ta. That's evidence of how much time I get on a morning to do stuff. Will probably do even more tonight after I get home from Miss Seven's.