AirAttack Racing Forum
Ban for no reason - Printable Version

+- AirAttack Racing Forum (https://airattackteam.com)
+-- Forum: Live For Speed (https://airattackteam.com/forum-27.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://airattackteam.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: Ban for no reason (/thread-1092.html)

Pages: 1 2

Ban for no reason - maciegegg - 12-03-2017

Hi

a few minutes ago I was banned by prasanths96 for no reason.
He kicked me after i had a lag and crashed into 1 person at the start.
When I came back he didn't give me any notice and banned me for 5 days i think.

Best regards Smile))

Oh, now its 30 days.
Thanks prasanths.
This is how you treat 90%+ rating drivers? Smile

RE: Ban for no reason - prasanths96 - 12-03-2017

Hi Maciegegg,

You were kicked for what we other racers called "Dive Bombing in T1" taken out a guy , no spectate and vote for restart and I have seen u doing that quite some times in the past too. As you said, you got 90%+ Safety Rating , so i must be certain you are not a noob.
When you were back, when i tell you to take the lesson about the crash, your response was , I quote " kk Indian kid". That explains you do not care about your crashing on others and what kind of person you are.
There are lot of incidents i remember you being an "asshole" driver make crashes and yell at other drivers.
Here you came crying again acting innocent? Good going Smile You wont get unban. If you don't change your behavior even after the ban, you will be banned for longer periods.

P.S. And yep, this is exactly how i treat asshole drivers with 90% safety rating. Make note of it.

P.P.S : You are now banned for 60 days for connecting with multi account + Changing name to "Prasanth is a cunt" and reconnecting. Enjoy your meal.

RE: Ban for no reason - maciegegg - 12-03-2017

(12-03-2017, 04:29 PM)prasanths96 Wrote: Hi Maciegegg,

You were kicked for what we other racers called "Dive Bombing in T1" taken out a guy , no spectate and vote for restart and I have seen u doing that quite some times in the past too. As you said, you got 90%+ Safety Rating , so i must be certain you are not a noob.
When you were back, when i tell you to take the lesson about the crash, your response was , I quote " kk Indian kid". That explains you do not care about your crashing on others and what kind of person you are.
There are lot of incidents i remember you being an "asshole" driver make crashes and yell at other drivers.
Here you came crying again acting innocent?  Good going Smile You wont get unban. If you don't change your behavior even after the ban, you will be banned for longer periods.

P.S. And yep, this is exactly how i treat asshole drivers with 90% safety rating. Make note of it.

P.P.S : You are now banned for 60 days for connecting with multi account + Changing name to "Prasanth is a cunt" and reconnecting. Enjoy your meal.

Don't know what you had in your mind to lie about me crashing many times. I didn't write anything, just joined the server and got an instant ban. Surely other admins should look up for your behavior as you don't really make things better on server (for example banning simple racers). If you ban another racers for 1 crash beacuse of a lag, then you should check your ping in the game Smile
Best regards for the actual admin staff.

Lol, someone give this guy an Oscar.

https://imgur.com/5y1rOAR

(12-03-2017, 05:09 PM)prasanths96 Wrote: Lol, someone give this guy an Oscar.

Maybe for you it's funny, but i actually complain when I shouldn't have been banned Smile

I know I'm handsome, but that doesn't mean u need to make my pic as ur profile pic Smile 999 days ban.

P.S. I would like if someone ban this guy from forums.

(12-03-2017, 05:39 PM)prasanths96 Wrote: I know I'm handsome, but that doesn't mean u need to make my pic as ur profile pic Smile 999 days ban.

P.S. I would like if someone ban this guy from forums.

Another abuse of admin privilege. You can't ban me for a day for no reason, but you just made it 999 days.

Sure, I can ban you 999 for your repeated childish behavior. You are expecting a miracle to happen to get unban and the method you use just makes you get longer bans. I thought you were mature enough and explained everything but you proved me wrong after a sequence of events. Guess now i will just wait until u get forum ban.

You've been rude to me ever since on the server for no reason. I made some agressive moves on the track, but always fair, and you still complained. Maybe it's your high ping melting the actual outcome of the race? So unfortunately the only immature person here could be you, banning, lying, and critisising me about everything. Guess now i will just wait for a unban.

RE: Ban for no reason - Speedy72 - 12-03-2017

I think is it a nogo to call people "Little India Kid". It´s racist and shows no respekt to people.

After a crash you can say a "sry" to the admin or order driver.  But a reaction like this is not okay.

From my side i would give you a 10 days ban to think about it.

Sorry for my German English Big Grin